REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plugins feedback
Just hoping you will take time to make plugins that is requested.
It's not that easy making plugins. It takes time, dedication, patience, and some more qualities. It could take a while if labrocca even wants to make the plug-in.
Respect List:
Everyone. Smile

Here is a picture of a star.[Image: Star.png]
Yup i know that.
This is why the suggestions area was closed for a couple months. People expect because they make a suggestion that I will actually make their plugin. Sorry but that's not the case normally.
Yeah well if plugins that is requested, won't be made, not even one of them. the point is really gone with an such section.
The point of it is that if he wants to make it he will and if he doesn't he won't. That's normally how suggestions work, you don't have to follow them through if you don't want to.
Most suggestions are either stupid, already a part of my project list, or have been suggested and turned down.

And it's not like all suggestions are turned down. I have done a few from that area but overwhelmingly they fall into the categories of my first sentence.
Oh I thought you have to pay him to make a plugin, if its specifically made of your request.
Am i right?
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All Plugins Free labrocca 72 44,265 Nov 13, 2017, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Raze
  Any good plugins? kicker 2 915 Oct 12, 2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: domz
  What is Mybb Central Site News and Feedback JenifarRose 1 675 Jul 25, 2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: kura7
  Are premium plugins working good on new update? WhyMoDz 8 5,210 May 03, 2016, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Anonimooo
  How many Mybb Central plugins activated? labrocca 66 35,186 Nov 08, 2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dion