REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MYIPN Subscriptions v2
how can I test this plugin without paying for a subscription? I created a subscriber group ,got the GID from the database, updated the plugin, and it did not work. It leaves the user as Registered.
you don't need to get the gid from the database, just go to user & groups in admin cp and go to Groups by clicking the respective link on the left menu. Then place the mouse over the group name and it should display the url at the bottom of your browser window and you should see &gid=GROUP_HERE in the url
[Image: mystatssig.php]
(Aug 16, 2009, 10:07 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: you don't need to get the gid from the database, just go to user & groups in admin cp and go to Groups by clicking the respective link on the left menu. Then place the mouse over the group name and it should display the url at the bottom of your browser window and you should see &gid=GROUP_HERE in the url

yes thats true but its still the same GID and i double checked the settings and they seem correct. So does anyone know what might be wrong and how can I test it???
Post in general support
(Aug 16, 2009, 10:49 AM)Sikatrix Wrote: Post in general support

Are you saying I posted in the wrong place? If so, maybe a Moderator can move it so I can get some help.
It works fine for everyone so it should work fine for you as well. Can you check if the user subscribed correctly? (Go to Users & Groups -> MyIPN) By the way, you changed the settings BEFORE the user subscribed, right?
(Aug 16, 2009, 11:54 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It works fine for everyone so it should work fine for you as well. Can you check if the user subscribed correctly? (Go to Users & Groups -> MyIPN) By the way, you changed the settings BEFORE the user subscribed, right?

yes, everything was set up before the test. I attached the IPN log and my settings. It looks like it works but the user group did not change.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can I see the rest of the settings?
(Aug 16, 2009, 01:31 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Can I see the rest of the settings?

All I left off was my email address and subscription length.
And what's the subscription length?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyIPN Paypal Subscriptions v2 labrocca 602 315,525 Aug 31, 2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Nitrus
Exclamation MyIPN - Members not being upgraded Nitrus 1 3,500 Nov 24, 2009, 01:04 PM
Last Post: MattR