REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all MyBB Central members
Hello I want to recommend all you guys this new website
it will be a multilingual plugin TRANSLATION forum

as i don't have money
it will be .TK
i have not choosed a name
but i have selected http://mybbtranslations.co.cc

anyone any better name idea?

About the premium plugins, i will only post the ones i can download (where i am suscriptor, and only will put pieces of code not the complete plugin)

Who wants to join me in this project?
i am going seriously
(im installing the board right now)

we need staff, mods and translators!!
theme is so dark.. i think try using co.cc if you want the domain not to cloak the old url.. Smile
(Sep 01, 2009, 11:21 AM)chonghua Wrote: theme is so dark.. i think try using co.cc if you want the domain not to cloak the old url.. Smile

no i prefer it that way

xD lol it's redirecting to my actual forum
i just started today
Ok forum are UP!
You're using the default theme?
Respect List:
Everyone. Smile

Here is a picture of a star.[Image: Star.png]
(Sep 01, 2009, 07:17 PM)Hero Wrote: You're using the default theme?

Yes, i am still tryin to decide what theme will i use Smile
just a suggestion huh, you could look for another free host Smile it is not only 000webhost the best, but you can find a better one Smile

i thought you don't like co.cc lol
(Sep 01, 2009, 11:12 PM)chonghua Wrote: just a suggestion huh, you could look for another free host Smile it is not only 000webhost the best, but you can find a better one Smile

i thought you don't like co.cc lol

yes but .tk makes problems with redirects Tongue
000webhost is the best ihave found
000webhost has a limitation when it comes to cpanel..

anyway, trying search it in google for best free cpanel hosting.. you can find one or even more! Tongue
(Sep 02, 2009, 01:25 AM)chonghua Wrote: 000webhost has a limitation when it comes to cpanel..

anyway, trying search it in google for best free cpanel hosting.. you can find one or even more! Tongue

^^ thanks
Are you chinese?
why don't join our website and help us?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Need Members] [New Theme] UncoveredForums.com Jiant 8 2,492 Aug 21, 2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Prince Tony
  SleedForums.com || Released || Friendly Staff || Need members to contribute Karulean 0 1,319 Aug 14, 2015, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Karulean
  [54,000+ Posts] | Real Forums | 150+ Members Daily | Custom Groups & Awards iRocker 32 17,023 Jul 02, 2015, 04:10 PM
Last Post: DatGuyAustin
  [120,000 Posts | Active Members] Nightfall Community Forums iRocker 0 1,581 May 27, 2015, 02:30 AM
Last Post: iRocker
  Superior Forums | Active Members | Fresh Theme and Much More shahkrunal7091 0 1,370 Jan 07, 2015, 04:26 AM
Last Post: shahkrunal7091