REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I deleted console world's database
Yeap, that's right. Accidentally but I did it.
I have it set to make daily backups so I have one from yesterday but still, I have made a lot of changes today..will have to do them again.
Damn, im so pissed off
[Image: mystatssig.php]
Got it fixed? Looks like its up.
Yeap, just making some new threads, moving some forums, updating release threads and I should be done.
By 3 am I want to be sleeping, really need some rest Tongue
(2:27 am atm)
Cheer up bro, it happens ^^
I done that a couple times. Always frustrating.
Yeap it is, I selected the correct database from phpmyadmin and I don't know how but I selected the console world one too (ticked the two check boxes), and then deleted them and after deleting them I realized I had deleted console world's one too Tongue
Oh well, everything's back and running now. Next time this probably is not going to happen or if it does, I will probably have a more recent backup
I did that too!
It's just something active webmasters do. We click a lot and it's easy to have a moment of stupidity that you can't take back.
Yes, I guess you're right. Tongue
Your sites design is fucking awesome, I'll tell you that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World’s Easiest Email Marketing justfun5656 3 3,031 Sep 05, 2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Kamdow
  Freshly Skimmed Wide World Fullz,Cards,Spamming tools available!!!! baseperfect 0 1,272 Feb 04, 2017, 12:31 PM
Last Post: baseperfect
  CVV From All Country In World Is Available phanngo89 0 921 Jun 29, 2014, 07:45 AM
Last Post: phanngo89
  Selling CyberTechForums.com | Domain | Database | Custom Theme | Complete Forum Oliver Evans 6 2,304 Jun 19, 2012, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Shekii1
  Factors that can help create a strong image for your business in the online world. Rydberg 0 865 Apr 11, 2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Rydberg