REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
[Release] Donation Page 1.1
Donation Page sets up a new page (donate.php) that contains information and a form for your members to donate to you. This is my first *real* plugin Big Grin I hope this will be the first of many *quality* plugins.

Configurable Options include:
- PayPal Email
- Currency
- Donation Page Message
- Donation Page Title
- Recommended Donation Amount
- Allow/Disallow Guests to Donate

A credits line is present on the Donation page, but you are allowed to remove it.

*Your PayPal account MUST be Premier or Business for this plugin to work.

--------
Installation Instructions:

1) Upload donate.php to your root MyBB directory and donationpage.php to your /inc/plugins/ directory.

2) Install and Activate the plugin via your Admin CP.

3) Go to Configuration --> Donation Page Settings and edit the settings and message as you wish.

4) You can find the donation_page template in Global templates.
--------

License: You may not remove in-file credits/copyright, and you may not distribute this plugin or claim it as your own.

--------
Changelog:

Version 1.1 (October 11, 2009): Simplified settings page and added 'Recommended Donation' option.
--------

Download - http://mods.mybboard.net/view/donation-page

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If this was your first plug-in creation, people may be skeptical about using this. But, nonetheless, great job!
Respect List:
Everyone. Smile

Here is a picture of a star.[Image: Star.png]
(Sep 03, 2009, 03:16 PM)Hero Wrote: If this was your first plug-in creation, people may be skeptical about using this.
I wouldn't see why. It does everything it's supposed to do, and it's very clean about not leaving a trace upon uninstallation.
Because if you're not experienced you may have left or done something wrong, and it might have issues.
Respect List:
Everyone. Smile

Here is a picture of a star.[Image: Star.png]
(Sep 03, 2009, 08:06 PM)Hero Wrote: Because if you're not experienced you may have left or done something wrong, and it might have issues.

I've checked it thoroughly to make sure that is not the case Smile
Just wondering, can this be integrated into the MYPS? As in, if someone donates they get X amount of MYPS (or whatever a forum decides to call them?)
Just letting you guys know its good and works Big Grin
Looks cool, it'd be cool if you embedded the images in the post though, instead of making me download them.
has anyone tested this, im using the default template with about 100 mods and tweaked to my own likings dont want to f^^k up my present forum ... any news would be apprectiated ... thanks!
(Sep 17, 2009, 11:34 AM)technoman Wrote: has anyone tested this, im using the default template with about 100 mods and tweaked to my own likings dont want to f^^k up my present forum ... any news would be apprectiated ... thanks!

It's just a donation page...not much to post about?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RELEASE] Guests cannot view threads! CometJack 17 9,740 Aug 13, 2010, 11:01 AM
Last Post: manchester10
  Bans.php Page Elite Dash 7 4,513 Aug 07, 2010, 07:18 AM
Last Post: IceGuru
  [RELEASE] MyXBL - XBox Live Stats in profiles & postbits! euantor 23 11,366 Jul 18, 2010, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Elite Dash
  Reputation Given Page MrAnonymous 17 9,027 Jul 11, 2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Elite Dash
  [Release] MyTube euantor 11 5,090 Jun 13, 2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post: scarface