REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription
Exclamation 
Hello Community, hello Admins,

i'm waiting for over 3 weeks to get access to the plugins.
The first week i waited for an answer, because i couldn't subscribe via PayPal because we where at vacations.
Second week i waited for an reply to my PM i send, because i got an answer to my request to not subscribe via PayPal.
Third week, which is now, i decided to subscribe via PayPal, but it doesn't work. PayPal says:
Quote:This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

This would be so annoying if i woud get several plugins, but at the moment i'm just looking/waiting for the "Tabbed Menu" Plugin.

Whit the problems i have, MyBBCentral wouldn't make a serious impress on me, if i didn't know who is standig behind this site.

So why is it so complicated to get access to just one plugin. When will this problems be solved, so i can get the Tabbed Menu Plugin.

This plugin is the only reason, why i can't finish one of my projects. This is the last thing which have to be done.

It would be great, if i can get the plugin from one of the users and send the money as soon as PayPal subscription is working again. For beeing sure i will send money, you could ask someone at MyBBcoder.info or MyBBoard.de or some other sites i'm activ. I really want to send and pay money for the plugins, but the system isn't working and i need the plugin very much.

Regards
Jan
Are you able to pay with another method? Moneybookers or Alertpay perhaps? I am also signing up for a Google Checkout account.
I just have a PayPal account. Personaly i don't have a credit card, so i have to use my mom's one.
PayPal is ok if it would work. I'm from germany, maybe this is good to know to choose an alternative paying method.

So do i have to signup Google Checkout with my mom's credit card or how can i send you the money to get acess to the plugins?
I need to activate my subscription, it has run out from last year & I need a plugin for my forum. I have Paypal but it sais your account is not accepting, I have google checkout, how can I pay?
Thanks
I hope to have something setup within 2 weeks. I know that sounds like a long time but it's going to be a process for me. I may have to write scripts and do other work to accomplish everything I am going to need.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question About Subscription Sexy 3 1,788 Jun 27, 2014, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Sexy
  Subscription: Paypal Problem without creditcard darganfyddwr 5 2,508 Mar 06, 2012, 06:43 AM
Last Post: darganfyddwr
  new subscription payment method upthevale 21 12,150 Mar 03, 2012, 01:17 PM
Last Post: iRanbirHD
  Instant Subscription after Payment = WIN! Nab 5 1,699 Feb 03, 2012, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Oliver Evans
  Subscription plugin 1.6 -Thomas- 3 2,207 Jun 18, 2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Oliver Evans