REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google Checkout
I have now setup Google Checkout for membership. This is no longer a subscription but instead it's a membership that's lifetime and will not expire. The fee is now $10 which adjusts to deal with a few costs associated with the new setup. I may even raise it more so if you're thinking of waiting I advise you don't.

Thank you.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/subscribe.php
Cool, permanent membership. Tongue
It's the only way since most online payment providers do not allow subscriptions or I will have to create lots of scripts to deal with it. It's most likely going to be Buy Now buttons and such.
Are you adding this to HF?
Thank you for not selling MyBBCentral, I heard the news. It's wonderful that you're going to be designing plug-ins and themes for MyBBCentral perpetually.
Respect List:
Everyone. Smile

Here is a picture of a star.[Image: Star.png]
(Sep 21, 2009, 03:28 PM)labrocca Wrote: I have now setup Google Checkout for membership. This is no longer a subscription but instead it's a membership that's lifetime and will not expire. The fee is now $10 which adjusts to deal with a few costs associated with the new setup. I may even raise it more so if you're thinking of waiting I advise you don't.

Thank you.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/subscribe.php

are the current subscriptions going to run for its full year before being required to move to the new system?
Current subscriptions should be fine but they will eventually expire after their year is up. You can then purchase the lifetime.
He doesn't have to sell it. Help is always good. labrocca ever needed any help, Your team will be here to help you run labrocca. Never think your by yourself, If we all pitch in with one little thing, it will make a big difference on making labrocca's life easier for us to have more cool stuff
Hi labrocca, i have already buy the membership and pmed you.
Thanks for not sell the site Smile

And for who actually have the lifetime Suscription, is there a problem or not?
-Rafael
vBulletin Developer
My Forum
My Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  google seo mariamake005 1 719 Aug 30, 2017, 02:05 PM
Last Post: site2017
  I paid for the upgrade w/ google checkout. PuLs3 12 4,438 Jan 21, 2012, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Dollar