REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best/Cheapest Hoster? Best/Cheapest Domain Seller?
Best/Cheapest Hoster? Best/Cheapest Domain Seller?

Was thinking GoDaddy, what do you guys gotta say?
Best/Cheapest host is mybbwebhost.com Big Grin Best/cheapest domain seller is NameCheap.com.
I am looking at NameCheap.com for hosting + domain. Standard plan is $49 for 1 year domain+hosting.
Do not use GoDaddy. Just Host is pretty good
[Image: mystatssig.php]
What about hosting for a hacking forum?
Check out the company in my signature. They're top notch in my books. (especially for mybb hosting/support)

Additionally, there's a 30% of all hosting plans for life.
(Oct 14, 2009, 09:31 PM)btraill Wrote: Check out the company in my signature. They're top notch in my books. (especially for mybb hosting/support)

You have -2 rep, should I really trust you?
(Oct 15, 2009, 08:06 PM)evilalex Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2009, 09:31 PM)btraill Wrote: Check out the company in my signature. They're top notch in my books. (especially for mybb hosting/support)

You have -2 rep, should I really trust you?

If you actually read the rep then you will know that it has nothing to do with hosting. And anyways, it's not his host, so you don't need to trust him.

I didn't know people even looked at rep here Rolleyes
Namecheap is a fairly good registrar. For hosting. You won't find anything cheap that will allow a hacker site. It's likely you will need a VPS or dedicated. You can try off-shore hosts though.

http://secureservertech.com/offshore.html

That company is used by a few larger communities. Try them.
I agree 100% with NameCheap for registration. And they always have a coupon for new registrations, just look it up (plus free WHOIS and SSL)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Domain and 1$ Hosting per month WallBB 13 5,197 May 17, 2014, 03:00 AM
Last Post: WallBB
  Good Domain? Reborn 23 5,827 Apr 19, 2014, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PropGamer
  Any domain for just .5$ and .75$[Hurry Up] WallBB 12 4,805 Dec 12, 2013, 09:10 PM
Last Post: WallBB
  Please help me get an domain name (no donations) GetTheCode 0 697 Feb 20, 2013, 06:43 AM
Last Post: GetTheCode
  MyBB Forum Directory - 6 Year Old Domain craigprunty 6 2,771 Jan 25, 2013, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DeathD