REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets guess the plugin most probably use in HF.
Ok wise man said Don't Bite Off More Than You Can Chew...what does this have to do with my thread.

OK I'm setting some plugin to use for my forum, but as you can see that in MYBB Central you (subscriber) make no different like a kid in a candy store. The plugin here are all made top notch quality and you cannot resist to download it all. But I'm sure only some are used by Labrocca for his forum especially HF,

So my point of creating this thread is lets discuss the basic plugin Labrocca assemble to go with HF(let HF be our benchmark for creating a forum)....

Let me start, Probably the plugin are:

1.Canonical
2.Tabbed Menu
3.My Specs
4.My Side Boxes
5.My Ad Manager and his
6.MYPS

p/s: Let share the knowledge...LOL like I said I'm a noob user.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
Well you shouldn't be wondering, "What did Labrocca do to get HF going?"... it should be more like "What can I use to get my forum going?". Use the plugins that you feel would accommodate your site more and fit in with its theme. Every plugin is useful as long as you use it right... Find the ones you like and know would be really useful in your site and install them. A theme is also very important. HF's theme is so sexy, its one of those things that turns people on when they go there.

p.s.- You are forgot Ficons and MyAwards... those are famous in HF Big Grin
True2....but i'm still guessing there are other...man hopefully Labrocca willing to share.
proxykiller would be another one at HF.
FTW Forum <-- Home of the DAMNED!
I have a weird thing that happens to my sigs. Its call moderation lol
(Oct 13, 2009, 01:24 AM)DAMINK Wrote: proxykiller would be another one at HF.
Really, but sometime I do visit HF with a proxy I think most probably IP banning should be the right plugin.
(Oct 13, 2009, 02:20 AM)itsmie Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2009, 01:24 AM)DAMINK Wrote: proxykiller would be another one at HF.
Really, but sometime I do visit HF with a proxy I think most probably IP banning should be the right plugin.
Ip ban is not a plugin xD
ProxyKiller was removed from HF some time ago. Not really needed since I got the new servers.

Add Contact Form, Ficons, Last Edit Lock w/ Staff Warn, My Awards, No Warning Note, RePoCo...

imeiNoQinQ! is one I use that I didn't write. It removed quoted quotes from posts. It's awesome.

Really it's too many to list.
Where i can find imeiNoQinQ! ?
google maybe Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Download Active level bar Plugin Muhammad 8 5,579 Aug 10, 2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: mahdy2021
  tabbed menu plugin request vee3 2 1,156 Dec 18, 2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: HunterM
  Plugin: Notification when your post is replied to/Quoted. Fatality 4 2,307 Nov 30, 2011, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Xerotic
  Badly need this plugin Deer 4 1,513 Aug 18, 2011, 01:04 PM
Last Post: acidol2
  Need forum requiments plugin Deer 1 811 Jul 03, 2011, 08:46 AM
Last Post: dutchwii