REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ghouly Ghost Hunt (Halloween Spirit Plugin)
License is attached below. I retain no copyrights, however, Jesse Lebrocca (the main author) holds 100% copyrights.

Edit: this has NOW been fixed and redone. It has confirmed by myself and my staff to work successfully! MyAwards icons are included below.

Plugin Name: Ghost
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca, tweaked by Mdkcheatz
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.4x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 1
Plugin Description: Creates a fun ghouly ghost hunt for special threads. Includes automatted PM to admin and ghost finder.

This is Labrocca's Easter Egg Hunt plugin tweaked by myself for the Halloween spirit! Has been launched as a test on EmuCraze.com

This has been launched successfully, but has not been confirmed to work! Please help by giving feedback and by reporting any errors.

(Aug 04, 2009, 09:08 PM)labrocca Wrote: License is attached inside extras folder by using this software you agree to the terms of that license.

Plugin Name: Easter Egg
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.4x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 1
Plugin Description: Creates a fun easter egg hunt for special threads. Includes automatted PM to admin and egg finder.

Installation

1. Upload the file from the zip to your plugins directory.

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Easter Egg Hunt) in the plugin manager.

3. Check your admincp setting under "Easter Eggs" and the rest is explanatory.

Note that once a thread is found it's automatically removed from the list.

Troubleshooting Tips: Please read the plugin release thread at MybbCentral.com for the latest help. It's important you read the thread before asking for help.

This is not yet language or theme compatible. I will be adding both to the next version once more user input is given on how to improve this.

DEMO: http://www.hackforums.net

Thank you.
Jesse Labrocca

Edit:
Added awards icons for MyAwards... they are kind of large, but hopefully I can make some authentic high quality awards later on when I have time...

Attached Files
.txt   license.txt (Size: 1.97 KB / Downloads: 11)
.php   ghoulyghost.php (Size: 6.88 KB / Downloads: 33)
.zip   10 MyAwards transparent background images.zip (Size: 38.08 KB / Downloads: 37)
I am giving him my permission to release this here as long as my license perpetuates.

Thanks.
thank you Jesse Smile
So what tweaks have you done?
I mean what is different about this and the original plugin?
I believe its just modified for holloween fun. Thank you for the plugin!
As kdog2fast has stated, it's just tweaked for a different spirit. As I begin to learn PHP more, I can tweak more, or improve already good plugins.... But I cannot deny the master mind behind all the hard work, Jesse Labrocca...
Thanks, I have an idea for this.
Should be fun!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easter Egg Hunt labrocca 29 17,769 Aug 25, 2010, 08:19 PM
Last Post: TM0
  Current Plugin List (Updated:July 2/2010) x-Treme 81 85,847 Aug 13, 2010, 01:59 PM
Last Post: x-Treme
  Looking for a plugin manchester10 5 3,461 Aug 07, 2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post: manchester10
  Experiencing Error With A Plugin (Not a plugin from this site though) Psinetic 5 4,104 Jul 05, 2010, 07:14 AM
Last Post: MasterZuFu
  SpeedTest Mycode Plugin [1.4.x] Mycode King 13 8,906 Jun 05, 2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: MasterZuFu