REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIP - Ambience for 1.4x
After a while from making a MyBB Theme (Contemporary Green was my latest!) I'm back and ready to skin Big Grin

I'm working on a theme called Ambience. It is going to be a very clean, professional theme that is good for just about any forum. It will come with a color picker that will allow your members to choose out of blue, green, red, and black.

This is also my first ever theme using Photoshop, so I will be releasing some PSDs along with the theme.

There's not much to show for it just yet.

November 1, 2009
First draft of the header is done.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15824]

November 2, 2009
This is the (almost) final for the header. I think I will be using this blue. If you have a nicer shade of blue, just post the hex code below. I still need to add the color switcher.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15829]

November 3, 2009
Because of interference with the jQuery and MyBB's Javascript, I have decided to remove the 'Quick Links'. I tried making a good drop down, but nothing looks that great. However, I have added a secondary bar under the original top bar. This will contain other links useful to users, as well as the color switcher.

Also, I've completed the navigation and some of the forum bit.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15846]

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Also, I can't give an ETA for release. I want this theme to turn out amazing, and will carefully plan every aspect of this theme. I don't want one sloppy element to ruin the theme because someone is impatient for release.
perhaps the background could be gray?
Files got deleted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [wip] Coder Green V2 Damion 10 11,486 Aug 26, 2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Damion
  [WIP] BlueLine euantor 33 19,510 May 06, 2010, 12:49 PM
Last Post: euantor
  [WIP] ZOVA - mybb 1.4x exclusive theme jeremiah 38 23,246 Apr 08, 2010, 07:02 PM
Last Post: jeremiah
  [WIP] GreenFlash (Temporary name...) euantor 19 8,557 Mar 15, 2010, 04:45 AM
Last Post: nnnta
  [WIP] TheLounge MyBB Theme jeremiah 7 4,523 Jan 30, 2010, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Damion