REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ads not showing up in Ad Manager
I downloaded and installed My Ad Manager. I then created a account on Google Adsense, followed the prompts and set up some ads.

For some reason, the ads don't show up in the thread. I check the templates and it deffinetly has the $inlineads or w/e code there underneath both the thread views.

Example of problem;

[Image: Untitled-2.png]

[Image: Untitled-3.png]

If you need to check it, just look at one of the threads here.

Thank you.
-Jordan

**EDIT**
For some reason it was not letting me post a spoiler, sorry for the large images, my screen is massive.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
This is Google, they say give 10-15 minutes before the adverts appear.
[Image: Lj]
Yes, wait till your site is approved.
Like they said. It can take up to 10-15 minutes for ads to appear.

Also, where did you get the firefox theme Tongue
Oh ok, thank you guys very much for you help.

@Angel, I'm not sure, I'll have a look around and PM you later.
Actually Google states up to 24 hours and I have seen it take a couple hours on my end. Depends on the sites activity I think.
(Nov 18, 2009, 05:26 PM)labrocca Wrote: Actually Google states up to 24 hours and I have seen it take a couple hours on my end. Depends on the sites activity I think.

The more active the less time or vice versa?
Yes I think the more active is less time. Google is trying to figure out what ads to display and having the page loaded imho helps speed that up. However it should probably be from different IPs and users. Don't do it yourself.
I agree, however what makes the time go faster is if you select the catagories or topic ads that you would rather have displayed on your page. Like you can type in "computers" or "video games" etc... this will limit any other content.
Ah, that's odd. My site is only new, and I wouldn't say extremely active, yet it went through in about 10 or so minutes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Ad Manager labrocca 441 271,278 Sep 17, 2010, 03:23 AM
Last Post: inservo
  Disable Ads on Login and registration Page HubSeo 7 4,437 May 09, 2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post: labrocca
  Just noticed something in Ad Manager Joshua Mayer 3 3,881 Mar 14, 2009, 02:37 PM
Last Post: labrocca