REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PenHacks.net
Just wanted to know what you guys think about my site. PenHacks.net

We are a site about hacking all different kinds of consoles, WII, PSP, all the good stuff. We have been open for five months and I think we are doing really good so far. With more then 3000 posts, and new members joining every day.

We currently have a couple of staff jobs open, they include...

Mod, SuperMod, News poster. If you work really hard you could end up getting an admin job also.

I have done some editing to the portal, so now we have a home page. Its not the best but it works really good.

We hope to see you soon, weather you need help with your console, you want a tutorial, you want to give help or make a tutorial. We have a place for all xP

Homepage: PenHacks

Forums: Forums.PenHacks
Overall I think it's an A+ job. Great layout, custom alterations, good plugins, and strong categories. Kudos.
Nice site. Just curious, why the name 'PenHacks'?
The forums look real good though I think the homepage looks a little wierd atm but thats just my opinion. Great site overall, looks nice and catchy Smile
(Dec 12, 2009, 11:23 AM)labrocca Wrote: Overall I think it's an A+ job. Great layout, custom alterations, good plugins, and strong categories. Kudos.

Thanks so much. Means a lot. Big Grin

(Dec 12, 2009, 03:47 PM)Zash Wrote: Nice site. Just curious, why the name 'PenHacks'?

HAHA, well because, it was hard for me to find a name good for all consoles. And also our original moto, (which got trimmed) was PenHacks, we can hack anything! Including pens.

But what ever... its just my cheesy sense of humor Tongue and it sticks out.

(Dec 12, 2009, 05:20 PM)kdog2fast Wrote: The forums look real good though I think the homepage looks a little wierd atm but thats just my opinion. Great site overall, looks nice and catchy Smile

Thank you. Yea the homepage is still being worked on I am not the best at all the html coding and stuff so is taking me a little while to figure out what makes what do what with what xP
I think you need to make it match. The background image and the forum colors are not matching. Its just my opinion so please don't be offended. Smile
the forums looks awesome.......
is that a custom made shoutbox plugin or did you find it somewhere?
if you found it, please tell me where...
thanks
(Dec 13, 2009, 05:53 AM)Bounty Killer Wrote: I think you need to make it match. The background image and the forum colors are not matching. Its just my opinion so please don't be offended. Smile

No offense taken. The background image is off because I changed it for christmas, so its all red Big Grin But they will be back to normal afterwards.

(Dec 13, 2009, 07:40 AM)Human Wrote: the forums looks awesome.......
is that a custom made shoutbox plugin or did you find it somewhere?
if you found it, please tell me where...
thanks

Thanks. The shoutbox is a Pirata Nirvo plugin
The forum design is nice and clean and easy on the eyes. Good job! Smile

Thanks Big Grin

I try hard xP

EDIT:

We just added two new themes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BlackhatSociety.net - Blackhat Hacking Forum ZeroDarkThirty 8 4,066 Nov 27, 2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: next438
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 601 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  PixelForums.net - Graphic Design Zil 5 1,958 Nov 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  ForumMafia.net | General Discussion and More iRocker 8 3,054 Jul 14, 2016, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Zil
  L33Tboard.net blackhat forum iHacker 8 2,598 Jun 20, 2016, 03:56 AM
Last Post: GodFather