REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BetaRelease.net - New Custom Theme
I've been working on the new theme since 9 this morning. I'm almost done. I just need to make up some on / off / offlock images. Everything was done completely from scratch (Aside from using the PSD GDK for the button set). So what do you think of the new theme? If you notice something that I've forgotten, please point it out.

P.S. You can lie if you want, I really just want to hear that it's good.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I'm not one to usually like liquid themes, but the colors are extremely good. Having the login compacted to the upper right looks great as well, and nice choice for forum icons.

I'd suggest re-making the thread icons and such completely, not just the backgrounds. Then make the Twitter button match, because right now it stands out just slightly too much.

Other than that, nice Courage avatar ;-)
Lol thanks. The thread icons are still default so I really do need to make some new ones. lol I was worried about the Twitter button but at the same time I kind of like the contrast it adds. What would you think about this button: [Image: postbit_twitter.gif] (without the dark square around it) ?

Thanks. I seem to have forgotten to upload it here. :facepalm:
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BlackhatSociety.net - Blackhat Hacking Forum ZeroDarkThirty 8 4,227 Nov 27, 2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: next438
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 672 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  PixelForums.net - Graphic Design Zil 5 2,194 Nov 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
  Crazyrippers - Mybb Theme ripping forum! GetTheCode 7 4,160 Nov 15, 2016, 05:53 PM
  [Need Members] [New Theme] UncoveredForums.com Jiant 8 2,709 Aug 21, 2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Prince Tony