REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SoftWarez.ws - New Warez Community! Need Feedback & Suggestions!
Wink 
Hello,

I've always wanted to create a Warez community if I found a proper off-shore host that wouldnt get me into any future trouble. I've finally found the solution, and Soft Warez is born.

http://softwarez.ws is a unique Warez Community that contains links to Windows/Mac/Other OS Applications, Movies, Games, Music, and more!

Not only does our forums contain Warez, but we have our Off-Topic, Warez Requests, and Premium Forums (Coming soon).

Please note that we do not host any Warez on our server.

I've been working on this for quite some time, mainly because I haven't been able to find a theme that suits me. The theme I decided to go with was created by Onyx, a member of these forums.

Post your feedback and if you have any suggestions, PM me them or post below.

Thank you,
Gman
Theme looks weird imo and post some content up its not going to come out of thin air. Set an example for your members.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
(Jan 03, 2010, 12:39 PM)kdog2fast Wrote: Theme looks weird imo and post some content up its not going to come out of thin air. Set an example for your members.

The theme is just a little different, thats all.
I might add a few changes to it though, as the background is a bit much.

As for content, I will slowly start to post some more..
Thanks for you're opinion. Smile
Still looking for opinions on the site!
The site is nice i like it.

However i do not understand why people get off-shore host. They are stupid and pricey. Warez is not illegal, well warez sites. If only you have links to software that is pirated you are not doing anything illegal, if you type up a nice legal doc.

If warez links were illegal, i dont think search engines would exist.

However again, i like the site, nice job, and lets hope you can get some nice content on it,. However the board is to small, make it larger in width.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
You like the site cause you made the theme... Tongue
[Image: mybbsig.php]
haha, Noooooooo

i like the site cause i love warez lmao. I had a few warez sites in my days (that makes me sound so old)

Im going to open another soon. I love when people try to come after warez sites. Like shut them down for the content, like people try with HF.

I had a big one, although M$ over powered me, they had more money than me.

Its a nice site, the content i like, and yes the theme is nice lmao....but with a push i think his site can go somewhere...however against warez-bb, warez.net, and KatzNetwork....would be hard.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
(Jan 05, 2010, 08:08 PM)Onyx Wrote: haha, Noooooooo

i like the site cause i love warez lmao. I had a few warez sites in my days (that makes me sound so old)

Im going to open another soon. I love when people try to come after warez sites. Like shut them down for the content, like people try with HF.

I had a big one, although M$ over powered me, they had more money than me.

Its a nice site, the content i like, and yes the theme is nice lmao....but with a push i think his site can go somewhere...however against warez-bb, warez.net, and KatzNetwork....would be hard.

Yeah it can be part of a problem, but with some hard effort I think I might be able to pull it off.

As for the hosts, if I try to host it on a regular host they would shut me down right away, without even looking at the legal docs. This has happened to a few buddies of mine in the past, and I'm pretty sure this would happen to me as well.
The site's down for me :S.
(Jan 14, 2010, 10:48 AM)FreezaH Wrote: The site's down for me :S.

Same

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sinful Forums | Technology Community Forums cuban 5 1,898 Nov 24, 2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Mercuy
  Lewd - Otaku Community | Continually Improved - 100% Free - Friendly/Fair Staff Dogs Toy 5 2,949 Jul 03, 2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  FREE Premium in September 2016 - NEW General Community Jiant 1 1,008 Nov 15, 2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  [New Exciting Community!] IcyForums - The Revival [1,400+ Posts in 5 Days] Barrickz 3 1,928 Feb 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Barrickz
  [ForumJunkies.org] Community Forums iRocker 1 1,546 Feb 07, 2016, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iRocker