REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac OS X
Mac OS X Theme v1.0
==================

MyBB Themes Team Creation
By: FirefoxWiz

Mac OS English Button Set by FirefoxWiz

Theme Design Group: MyBBThemes Team
At: http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/

MacOS is a gray and blue Mac styled theme. Inspired by the Mac theme for Ubuntu.
Changes suggested by quacktackular.

Installation Instructions:
=================
1. Upload the included images to your ./images directory

2. In the Admin CP import the included theme XML file

3. View it in your User CP

4. Now have fun with your forum!

Theme Release License:
==================

You may not remove or change the MyBB copyright nor the Designed by MyBBThemes statements in the footer of this theme's templates. You may use and modify this theme to your personal likings, but redistributing a modified version for download is prohibited, unless you have explicit written permission from FirefoxWiz, as well as explicit written permission from the MyBB Themes Team, though you are allowed to redistribute a copy that has not been modified.

.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">Mac OS X.zip (Size: 209.77 KB / Downloads: 11)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
thx....................
Meh, its alright, Is there anyways you can add a full background, like the standard mac OS X BG?
I don`t like this theme
nice theme
Very Good Theme. Thanks
Genial El Tema, Gracias
theks
Its alright, but the red, yellow and green buttons are on the wrong side. They should also be vertically centered.

The Mac OS text in the header isn't very Mac like. Honestly, I'd just go for a black verdana. Size is fine though. I'd change it to Mac OS X though, since classic Mac OS didn't look anything like that.

The Search, Member List, Calendar and Help links should have Mac icons. I'd use the Spotlight icon for search, the Users (in System Preferences) icon for Member List, iCal for Calendar, and the Help one is fine since its so similar. If you wanted to be a perfectionist you could make it grey instead of red.

The finder icon used as the logo and in the new post indicators is too glossy. There's a better one in Crystal Clear, a free icon set available on Interface Lift.

I'd ditch the round footer cell of each category. It doesn't exist in OS X and would make it look off to any Mac user.

If you're interested in making changes and want help, I'd be glad to.
quacktacular Wrote:Its alright, but the red, yellow and green buttons are on the wrong side. They should also be vertically centered.

The Mac OS text in the header isn't very Mac like. Honestly, I'd just go for a black verdana. Size is fine though. I'd change it to Mac OS X though, since classic Mac OS didn't look anything like that.

The Search, Member List, Calendar and Help links should have Mac icons. I'd use the Spotlight icon for search, the Users (in System Preferences) icon for Member List, iCal for Calendar, and the Help one is fine since its so similar. If you wanted to be a perfectionist you could make it grey instead of red.

The finder icon used as the logo and in the new post indicators is too glossy. There's a better one in Crystal Clear, a free icon set available on Interface Lift.

I'd ditch the round footer cell of each category. It doesn't exist in OS X and would make it look off to any Mac user.

If you're interested in making changes and want help, I'd be glad to.

Thank you. I'll look into making those changes. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mac OS Button Set FirefoxWiz 5 3,333 Feb 14, 2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Dreamcaster