REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator in column
Is there a mod or plugin that would allow me to list my moderators in a separate column next to the last post?

Thanks
Shedrock
There are some themes that include that function.
When you see forumdisplay.php you can see below, 3 columns with several info, between them, you can find one that it's like you want... but i dont think you can find a plugin for that. In any case, you can do it with a simple edit in your template.
But you want it in showthread, don't you?
I want it in showthread and on the forum index.
In the forum index? do you mean below of every forum/subforum?
There's a option for that.
Go to Configuration -> Forum Home Options -> Forums' Moderator Listing (enable it if you have it disabled)
I want it listed in a separate column after the last posts column. Actually I believe that VBulletin has the option where you can list the moderators in a separate column on the index page and forum view.
For that, you must modify your theme, no plugin needed. Though it's possible do it with a plugin, i think it isn't necesary a plugin for that..
ok, thank you for the info.
I have made that plugin/mod for older mybb in past.
I can remake my plugin/mod again for classic moderator column when I have time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'tid' at row 1 kurdforums 3 2,861 Aug 21, 2010, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Elite Dash
  Moderator tool. DAMINK 4 2,412 Jan 22, 2009, 01:23 AM
Last Post: DAMINK
Exclamation Put the icon in the column of last message for 1.4 please Zero 0 1,062 Oct 04, 2008, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Zero
  Moderator Message. ohliam 3 2,380 Aug 16, 2008, 10:39 AM
Last Post: judel