REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pimp My Theme
Wink 
Alright, i'm still alive. Sadly, I know...
After releasing the Jero theme, which I was not too happy about, in terms of the final result, I got to working on Zova, which, in truth, isnt even done yet (and for the life of me i have no idea when ill have the sanity to finish it, it managed to get to the point where i was bored out of my mind to be honest with you all). Crap yeah, took me half a century to finish the first one why the hell did you think the second one would be any different? Tongue

Anyway, Jesse and me are friends and we've been in touch a few times after I vanished off here for a bit, started working on some of my own projects etc and they're doing well if anyone cares, on auto pilot atm while others have been put on hold, so i have a ton of time on my hands right now.

Figured i'd give back to the community, again, by pimping out peoples MyBB Forums.

Yeah, so i'll get to these in no particular order and in a timely fashion, give or take a couple years (j/k)

If you want any of the following designed, hit me up, I'm MyBB Centrals design bitch...abuse me, i love it!

-Banner Designs
-Button Designs
-Icon Designs
-Other crap for your mybb theme designs

I don't want your virginity in return, I don't want you to name your first born after me, though it would be kinda cool if you did, I don't even want your money *gasp*, you don't even need to thank me. How accommodating eh?

So, wtf is it that you need pimping out?

(Note. for the love of god, don't PM me about it though, just post in here. thanks.)
The MIT Dropout - Guy
Would you be willing to some buttons for me?
[Image: jsnippetsbanner.jpg]
Latest Theme: CMS BB.
Yep. Post up what you need and a link to the MyBB theme you need them done for.
The MIT Dropout - Guy
I need all the quote, report,new reply ect...
Theme: its an exclusive theme.
Site:http://gfxpalace.com/
(Jan 29, 2010, 08:29 PM)Devilson Wrote: I need all the quote, report,new reply ect...
here's what the buttons look like (obviously some will be smaller etc):
[Image: gfxtrans.png]

Alright, let me know if you like the style i'm going for here, otherwise i can go all artsy and do a more abstract button set for the forum. Let me know. Here's what they'll look like on your forum.

[Image: gfxbuttonsample.png]
The MIT Dropout - Guy
I have a simple request, but I kinda suck at PS or Gimp.
I need an avatar with my username in it (x-Treme) and something to match the logo of the following site http://admysite.net
(maybe incorporate the site name and/or the globe with the check mark)

Feel free to pimp it out however you like, but it should be no larger than 100x100 Smile
(Jan 30, 2010, 08:21 AM)jeremiah Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2010, 08:29 PM)Devilson Wrote: I need all the quote, report,new reply ect...
here's what the buttons look like (obviously some will be smaller etc):
[Image: gfxtrans.png]

Alright, let me know if you like the style i'm going for here, otherwise i can go all artsy and do a more abstract button set for the forum. Let me know. Here's what they'll look like on your forum.

[Image: gfxbuttonsample.png]

Yeah i like them, thank you.
Alright Devi, try these out on the forum and tell me if they fit and work right for you before I cook up the rest:

direct download link
The MIT Dropout - Guy
Nice work Smile
Could you make a theme that looks like this picture please? Except for the blue rectangle in the top right.
[Image: 263dgtd.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to change mybb theme? Outcast 9 9,408 Oct 26, 2017, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Desy83
Question How to upload mybb theme with only ftp? MI-6 2 1,356 May 02, 2014, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Ace700
  Looking for a theme. Madness 3 1,616 Feb 15, 2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Maxxamillion6
  Who made the theme for HF? iHydra 5 2,271 Sep 05, 2011, 04:18 PM
Last Post: MyBB Freak
  Need some theme developers. Fanatics 1 884 Aug 01, 2011, 05:38 PM
Last Post: MyBB Freak