REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onyx Exclusive User Profiles.
Ok so a few weeks ago I was thinking of a few ways to make my theme better and more unique then everyone else's. Well I have come up with a few ideas and I am proud to present one of the Ideas to you now.

Onyx Profiles.

The New profile layout for mybb is inspired by VBulletin 4.0. The new style is diff from all other theme designs because this is very light weight, very customizable, and only used by our themes only. I will enable options for users to add their own pages soon, such as the facebook feature.

So please take a look, on my site as well as the picture below and leave us with some comments.

ScreenShot:-

[Image: onyxprrlr.png]

Basic Codings done by euantor of MypPureBB.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
Oh it looks nice.
You're welcome Onyx Smile Glad to see you've customized the style to your liking. However, can you please add a note to your post that it was I who coded/created the basic template? Cheers man.
I like it. Looks neat. ;D
Cool...short
[Image: mybbsig.php]
lawls, thanks.....

I am actually going to make a plugin for this....actually make the profiles a plugin. This will allow for more global use and more....user customization.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JERO - mybb 1.4x exclusive theme jeremiah 192 151,133 Sep 17, 2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post: jeremiah
  MyBB Ultimate Profiles - v2! euantor 19 12,664 Jun 22, 2010, 09:41 AM
Last Post: euantor
  [WIP] ZOVA - mybb 1.4x exclusive theme jeremiah 38 23,246 Apr 08, 2010, 07:02 PM
Last Post: jeremiah
  Changing the images used in the User CP's navigation sidebar? euantor 3 2,908 Mar 17, 2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Damion
  EW Taldryn - MyBB 1.4.x Exclusive theme eternalwolf 14 7,737 Sep 26, 2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Melvin