REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing the images used in the User CP's navigation sidebar?
I'm in the process of creating a dark theme for MyBB. .I'm almost done, but I still have one problem which I can't work out at all.

When you access the User CP, images are shown in the left sidebar next to the links to the different sections. The problem is, these images have white borders and they look really awful with my theme. I've tried editing the templates for the User CP as well as the usercp.lang.php file to see if th images are referenced in either of them. They're not. I could just replace the images in my default /images/usercp/ folder, but I also have a light theme on my site, so then the icons in the dark theme would look awful.

Instead, I wish to change the path of the images to be based on the current theme's image directory. All I need to know, is where on earth are these files referenced?
Use transparant image? header_welcomeblock_member?
or use this image found here http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1815.html

Inbetwee
[Image: mybbsig.php]

Doesn't matter. i got a response on the mybboard support forums. I completely missed a CSS stylesheet in which I could change the paths to the images for both the UCP and the Mod CP xD
(Mar 17, 2010, 03:03 PM)euantor Wrote: Doesn't matter. i got a response on the mybboard support forums. I completely missed a CSS stylesheet in which I could change the paths to the images for both the UCP and the Mod CP xD

I had that problem too but i took a peak into the other css files and found them.
[Image: jsnippetsbanner.jpg]
Latest Theme: CMS BB.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TEMPLATE EDIT] jQuery sliding sidebar for MyBB! euantor 11 16,003 Sep 11, 2010, 12:56 PM
Last Post: euantor
  Onyx Exclusive User Profiles. elusiveDEVIANT 5 3,503 Mar 10, 2010, 04:21 PM
Last Post: elusiveDEVIANT
  [request]Rank Images Angel 0 1,663 Nov 20, 2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Angel
  user information in postbit bartek24m 2 2,391 Jan 23, 2009, 03:54 AM
Last Post: labrocca