REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
BeatdownOnline.com | The Pound-for-Pound King of MMA Discussions
[Image: logo6.png]
Beatdown Online - Beatdown Online is a friendly Mixed Martial Arts community that is ideal for all fans, amateur fighters, and promoters.

---

Hey guys, we just launched in late February. All critiques and criticisms are dearly wanted!
[Image: mybbsig.php]
I'm offering 5 quality posts on a forum of your choice in return for a good review/critique of my forums.
I've always disliked that theme. I think you should get a new one. However i love the idea behind the site. MMA, good choice. If you do this correctly i have no doubt that it will be huge!
I like the logo, but the theme sucks ass.

You need one to match it.

site content looks good, and seems to be cool....

Just get a new theme and lets see where this can go.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
What would you guys suggest theme wise?

Habmart; What would you call 'doing it correctly'?

Thanks for the criticisms, post your links if you want me to start posting Smile.

Still looking for more critiques/criticisms!
Still seeking critiques/criticisms.
(Mar 28, 2010, 08:19 PM)RyanScarp Wrote: What would you guys suggest theme wise?

Habmart; What would you call 'doing it correctly'?

Thanks for the criticisms, post your links if you want me to start posting Smile.

Still looking for more critiques/criticisms!

Well what i suggest you do is offer members a prize for first to say 500 posts. This will get posts up and entice members to join to win.

Buy advertising somewhere which is based on MMA, this might cost a lot however it will bring a lot of valuable traffic to the site.
i really like your site. personally i would of make it more of a mix of mma talking AND personal training. i planed on making a site like this myself but using vbulletin instead.
The logo is cool, but with the black seems horrible Sad
I think that you have yo use other theme...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [$10 Competition | Custom Theme] ForumByte - Leaks, Graphics & Discussions! L34XXOR 1 2,055 Feb 04, 2015, 08:37 AM
Last Post: L34XXOR
  Voxil Your Place for Discussions | Graphics | Gaming Voxil 4 2,319 Dec 02, 2013, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Voxil
Big Grin LeetCave.com - Where The Elite Converse (Friendly Discussions & FREE GIVEAWAYS!) SyX 2 1,064 Dec 31, 2012, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Celeez
  Forum-King.com - only one can be the forum king Civil Engineer 0 994 Jul 26, 2012, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Civil Engineer
  Deep Discussions - Current events, hot topics, debate and much more... Amazing 3 1,121 Jul 11, 2012, 05:34 AM
Last Post: propilot