REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Fusion Theme
I currently have the Dark Fusion theme, & I didn't like the blue gradient behind the Category's, I found the background image name "thead.gif", and I changed the color. But for some reason there is still a blue bar underneath. I figured that it probably wasn't an image, it must be a hex, or something.
So, what I'm asking is how would I change that color, where would it be located?

An example can be found at my forum
http://kgdigi.com/forums

You will see the blue bar underneath the black/white gradient (that used to be blue)

Also, I upgraded my account yesterday, but it still hasn't been upgraded.
I know Jesse manually upgrades at HackForums, but I'm not sure if it's automated here or not.

Anyway, thanks in advance.
try putting #000 all the way to the left of where you put the image. On "thead"
Figured it out, Had to edit global.css, .thead, found the hex code, replaced it.
OLD:
#0256D8 url(images/darkfusion/thead.gif) top left repeat-x

NEW:
#1E1E1E url(images/darkfusion/thead.gif) top left repeat-x

But then on to my next question, usually how long does it take to be upgraded?
Just curious.
(Mar 29, 2010, 08:02 PM)kg43123 Wrote: Figured it out, Had to edit global.css, .thead, found the hex code, replaced it.
OLD:
#0256D8 url(images/darkfusion/thead.gif) top left repeat-x

NEW:
#1E1E1E url(images/darkfusion/thead.gif) top left repeat-x

But then on to my next question, usually how long does it take to be upgraded?
Just curious.

24h
[Image: jsnippetsbanner.jpg]
Latest Theme: CMS BB.
I'm still waiting, I registered yesterday & I've switched broswers.

I'm not in a rush, I just want to be sure everything went through correctly.
(Mar 29, 2010, 11:34 PM)kg43123 Wrote: I'm still waiting, I registered yesterday & I've switched broswers.

I'm not in a rush, I just want to be sure everything went through correctly.

Have you Pm'd Labrroca if not do that if you have then youll have to wait till he sees the payment and upgrades you.
[Image: jsnippetsbanner.jpg]
Latest Theme: CMS BB.
Hi All...well I love the Dark Fusion theme it is great.. But there is a problem for IE users.. When they log in they loose all functions of the page. If the scroll down..the header is the only thing that scrolls. They cannot see any of the forum and cannot scroll down for the categories.
I have the skin up here:
http://www.24x7depot.com
Is there a fix for this I downloaded it off of awesomestyles.com Funny but this only happens if they log in not on the front page..
Please do not bump these old threads Starnova,

And the skin is not on at your forum.
Smile
Oh well I did not want to start a new one Clone...So I saw this and added to it sorry.. I had to take it off until I could find the answer but now I will place it back to stay for a few days. You will have to log in to see the problem though I can make a test ID if you want.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for dark background smilies MonsterMMORPG 1 521 Sep 19, 2017, 10:07 AM
Last Post: alenkam
  mytab plugin does not function on my theme bushido 1 1,399 Jul 04, 2016, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Prince Tony
  Edit theme Ombra 2 1,485 Mar 26, 2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Maestro Disastro
  need theme for my site jigar 3 1,769 Sep 10, 2013, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Oliver Evans
  Custom & Private Theme Creation Oliver Evans 33 10,951 Sep 10, 2013, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Oliver Evans