REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
MyBC2 - Battlefield bad Company 2 Stats in Profiles
MyBC2 is a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Statistics Tracker for MyBB that shows a user's Battlefield bad Company 2 Statistice within their profile. Expect this plugin to be updated quite frequently, so keep checking back for updates...

INSTALLATION

1) Choose which version of MyBC2 you wissh to install - there is a different version for each of the three platforms (XBox 360, PS3 and PC). You can only have one version installed at a time at the moment (expect this to change) so you must choose which version you wish to use.
2) upload the contents of the folder of your platform choice to your MyBB Root (I've placed the plugin within the inc/plugin directory so you just need to upload the whole inc folder and you're done)
3) Activate via ACP
4) Modify the settings as required
5) Set the Field ID of the Gamertag/PSN ID/PC ID profile field if you've already got one. If you didn't have suchj a field before installing, leave the current value alone as a field is automatically created for you.
6) Set your PSN/ID/Gamertag/PC ID via the User CP
7) Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

See attachment. Alternatively, click here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/650124/MyBC2.zip

Attached Files
.zip   MyBC2.zip (Size: 9.94 KB / Downloads: 7)
Screenshot?
[Image: 21114-1273173968-Forums%20-%20Profile%20...930293.png]

Pretty simplistic list of stats at the minute. I'll add some polish soon enough =P
Yeah, it was a nice list of information about a soldier. All of those procedures were all done well, and I am really glad that I made it right because of your help. I also want to share this to you guys. Check it out, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_bad_company_2.
I can't get this plugin to work. I activate it then enter my GT and cant notice anything after that.
Hm. The API might well be down or something - did you check the plugin settings? Also, could you link me to your site?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Profiles - Unique Look ~ All THEMES! Elite Dash 9 4,785 Aug 04, 2010, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JD12
  Monthly Stats labrocca 98 50,828 Aug 04, 2010, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Nitrus
  [RELEASE] MyXBL - XBox Live Stats in profiles & postbits! euantor 23 11,367 Jul 18, 2010, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Elite Dash
  Who would want a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Stats Plugin euantor 9 5,624 Apr 29, 2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post: euantor