REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Subscription Paypal?
Hey I need some support with a few plugins, but I cant because I am no longer a subscriber after cancelling when I had paid two lots of $5 subscriptions. I did that with paypal, but now.. Its $10 for lifetime, and no more paypal button Sad I do not really want to use the other services, unless I go through them and it ends up with paypal?
[Image: cgamer2]

[Image: cgforumsig.png]
(May 09, 2010, 04:22 AM)Rob1991 Wrote: Hey I need some support with a few plugins, but I cant because I am no longer a subscriber after cancelling when I had paid two lots of $5 subscriptions. I did that with paypal, but now.. Its $10 for lifetime, and no more paypal button Sad I do not really want to use the other services, unless I go through them and it ends up with paypal?

You can buy with paypal on regnet
(May 09, 2010, 04:58 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote:
(May 09, 2010, 04:22 AM)Rob1991 Wrote: Hey I need some support with a few plugins, but I cant because I am no longer a subscriber after cancelling when I had paid two lots of $5 subscriptions. I did that with paypal, but now.. Its $10 for lifetime, and no more paypal button Sad I do not really want to use the other services, unless I go through them and it ends up with paypal?

You can buy with paypal on regnet

Oh why do I have to fill in all my information again though, I just want straight paypal Sad Can i get this on request?

Bah I have PM'd Labrocca anyway see if I can use normal paypal, I cant see the point in me signing up to another service
[Image: cgamer2]

[Image: cgforumsig.png]
You don't have to sign up the their service. Just fill out your info and pay with paypal. Then get out and wait.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sell , track 1&2 with pin, WU transfers,fresh paypal carder007sale 2 1,451 Mar 17, 2017, 05:25 AM
Last Post: SamiKapoor
  Question About Subscription Sexy 3 1,803 Jun 27, 2014, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Sexy
  Subscribe with Paypal bartjelol 4 2,175 Oct 15, 2012, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Dolan
  New Paypal Problem while i try to buy upgrade! teckins 12 4,496 Mar 11, 2012, 03:56 PM
Last Post: teckins
  Subscription: Paypal Problem without creditcard darganfyddwr 5 2,529 Mar 06, 2012, 06:43 AM
Last Post: darganfyddwr