REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MY website FUCKED![Not}
I am pretty sure someone fucked my website http://www.xtremehacking.com . I really didnt take secrity into concern and didnt update myBB despite CSS vulnerabilities. Unfortunately hte only backup i have is of 21st May but restoring that would mean losing about 30 members out of 90 and majority of high quality posts.

SOmeone help?3

Edit: Website Was NOT Hacked. An error on global.css .. Tongue
[Image: af7fh5.png]
Nothing you can do really. Your host may do backups, but I'm not sure.

BTW, I find it quite ironic that a hacking site got hacked ;D No offense or anything - it just seems ironic.
Thats why you shouldn't make a hackforum!
There is like 5000 thousand of the forums now
When making a hacker site the people you attract are going to test your security. If you can't keep it secure they won't respect you and they're not going to join. If you start a hacker site you can expect your site to get attacked regularly.
Well i focussed on a security site not discussing hacking methords but discussing patches. I reupped the site. They got through sendmail vuln. I had backup but i dont know how to restore. I mean, there is no option to restore completely. I restored Home folder somehow but then myBB gave sql database error. like ****_*****.mybbcache.blbl missing .

I dont know exactly how to restore mybb sql database. Any help?
smh, that is very ironic indeed. well, you should update to keep up with security.

to restore your mysql.. go into phpmyadmin and restore the database from there by clicking import.

lmao at the title of this thread btw..
keep your coins, i want change.
http://itswarm.com/net_pics/misc/towelie.jpg
lol...btw saw you at the brand new forum..thnx for registering.
I would made a new backup, then restored to the old backup, then taken the tables for users and injected them into the new backup, allowing the members to stay registered.
(May 24, 2010, 05:22 PM)Yang Wrote: lol...btw saw you at the brand new forum..thnx for registering.

haha no doubt. will keep my eyes open for something new to learn.. good luck with the forum.
keep your coins, i want change.
http://itswarm.com/net_pics/misc/towelie.jpg
(May 24, 2010, 05:56 PM)MasterZuFu Wrote: I would made a new backup, then restored to the old backup, then taken the tables for users and injected them into the new backup, allowing the members to stay registered.

I have a backup. But i doubt if it is backdoored.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Newsbar? Raid0 4 1,259 May 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Oliver Evans
  How to get links under website in google? Andre 1 1,069 Jul 10, 2011, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Oliver Evans
  Need to register to view website Gspl0it 1 799 Dec 15, 2010, 12:30 AM
Last Post: crazy4cs
Exclamation MYIPN Subscriptions v2 Fucked HELP! AppleDeveloper 5 2,596 Oct 26, 2010, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Kaleb
  Transfer of website host dannydee 2 1,246 Jul 26, 2010, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Nagyma