REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
GamingSenses - The new gaming community
FORUM URL: http://www.gamingsenses.com

Hi there I have finnished putting the final touches onto my site, Although there is somethings that will be added eventually as I get more members.

GamingSenses is a new gaming/console community forum which will contain lots of guides, hacks, glitches and also reviews!

I would love to know what you think of it and how I could improve, Also I would love to know how I could get more members.

Thanks Smile
Not to be bigheaded or cocky nor do I have a reason to be...but ALOT of your setup and descriptions are exact if not almost exact copies of mine. Even your title is similar. Change it all. Please.
(Jun 06, 2010, 01:26 AM)LTwin Wrote: Not to be bigheaded or cocky nor do I have a reason to be...but ALOT of your setup and descriptions are exact if not almost exact copies of mine. Even your title is similar. Change it all. Please.

Ermm what ??

Link to site please...
http://www.konsolefreek.com
(Jun 06, 2010, 01:26 AM)LTwin Wrote: Not to be bigheaded or cocky nor do I have a reason to be...but ALOT of your setup and descriptions are exact if not almost exact copies of mine. Even your title is similar. Change it all. Please.

What are you talking about? His are general one line descriptions, yours are paragraphs. Of course some specific categories will sound the same or similar since ideally they are discussing the same issue or topic and both sites are in the same niche. He didn't copy anything so I see no problem but thats just my two cents.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
His - The Lounge
Here is the place to relax and talk about what ever you want!

Mine - The Lounge
Kick off your shoes and get ready to sit back and relax. Talk about whatever you want as long as it complies with the forum rules and does not fit in any other forum.

I think those are very similar don't you think? Same name, same type.
They are the same forum name, Same words, relax, followed by Talk about whatever you want.
LTwin I havent even heard of your site, And yes they have the same words but that was down to coincidence. You should really stop getting wound up over it, it is not doing you any good. Afterall it is only a piece of text....
Thats total bull shit. He didn't copy anything, you're just bitching because your site will never be as good as his.
LTwin, his site is better than yours anyways, and he didn't copy anything. If I make a paragraph like this:

Code:
Your site really sucks and I want to pee all over it and make it twinkle in the sky and smell perty stuff like that. BTW your site really does suck, get a new one please? Oh wait, it'd still suck because it's you, so just delete your site and give up. Kthxbai!

He can make one like this:

Code:
Your site sucks and I want to pee all over it.

It doesn't mean he copied you, it just means you're trying to get attention by spamming someone else's thread. This is a form of false and negative advertisement. You posted your site just to get yourself traffic in a competing forum. You figured everyone interested in games is gonna look at this and eventually they would ask you for the link to your site since you're arguing over BS. You're pathetic, go away.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BroCartel - Gaming Forum! gcpmc 3 958 Oct 19, 2017, 05:23 AM
Last Post: KarlaB
  Sinful Forums | Technology Community Forums cuban 5 1,626 Oct 19, 2017, 05:15 AM
Last Post: KarlaB
  Lewd - Otaku Community | Continually Improved - 100% Free - Friendly/Fair Staff Dogs Toy 5 2,721 Jul 03, 2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Farrahs
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 603 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  FREE Premium in September 2016 - NEW General Community Jiant 1 936 Nov 15, 2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Top ramen