REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extern Registration?
Hi,

I'm trying to combine my gameserver accounts with forum accounts. Is there some way to externally add an user? Simply adding them to the MySQL table doesn't do it.

What should I look for? Is there any PHP script for that?

Thanks!
(Aug 04, 2010, 12:21 PM)woot Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying to combine my gameserver accounts with forum accounts. Is there some way to externally add an user? Simply adding them to the MySQL table doesn't do it.

What should I look for? Is there any PHP script for that?

Thanks!

What do you mean by GameServer?
San Andreas Multiplayer to be exact, player accounts are managed using MySQL. I would >love< to simply merge ingame accounts with forum accounts, so they dont have to register extra at the forums to use it. I have enough knowledge, I just need to know the actual method of how MyBB inserts new users.
Would it work if they ran on the same SQL server and the same table name?

(This might not work, do not try it until someone says it might work, this may ruin your SQL, please wait for someone to verify. )

~A
I guess, that would be possible in some way.
Smile
I have tried simply inserting user into the accounts table, but it didn't have any effect. He's not the "newest" member, doesn't even show up at all in the memberlist, nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Adding fields to registration page not working tjroughrider 3 3,370 Mar 03, 2015, 04:02 PM
Last Post: tjroughrider
  Send PM on Registration hellovivs 0 1,262 Dec 19, 2014, 06:32 AM
Last Post: hellovivs
  MyBB Registration Issue Kornox 1 1,288 May 26, 2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: WallBB
  My MyBB registration is not working correctly. xarzu 1 1,340 Aug 26, 2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: CharlemagneFR
  Hide thread content until registration? Raid0 0 898 May 14, 2012, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Raid0