REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a plugin
Hey mybbcentral!

Was just looking for a plugin (if there is one) that would allow me to add images for groups?

I.e, on here, subscribers get a subscribed image next to their names when they post. And also shown here http://www.myfavouriteforum.com/showthread.php?tid=909 next to Joey.

They have it on HF also, with their L33t and Ub3rs.

Thank you in advanced!
That's not a plugin its built into myBB.
[Image: jsnippetsbanner.jpg]
Latest Theme: CMS BB.
Kinda hijacking this thread I am also looking this plugin that allows me to login to members accounts adimin hijack or something can't seem to find it?
[Image: userbar.png]
Where are these images found/accessed? Just wondering if its in built how you can create new groups with different names
EDIT: Is there anywhere i can search these images? Because i don't fancy making one or stealing one from another forum!
So do you want an image next to the name erh..
Yeh, just like we have subscribers below our names. I know how to do it now after Damoin pointed out it's inbuilt. But is there any online source for these images?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Plugin List (Updated:July 2/2010) x-Treme 81 85,793 Aug 13, 2010, 01:59 PM
Last Post: x-Treme
  Experiencing Error With A Plugin (Not a plugin from this site though) Psinetic 5 4,099 Jul 05, 2010, 07:14 AM
Last Post: MasterZuFu
  SpeedTest Mycode Plugin [1.4.x] Mycode King 13 8,904 Jun 05, 2010, 05:49 AM
Last Post: MasterZuFu
  [1.4] Social Sharing Button Plugin for Mybb1.4 jnd52 11 8,491 May 06, 2010, 08:26 PM
Last Post: MarkWesley
  Banning Trash Email Adresses Plugin"Updated By Me" KingGoon 2 2,047 May 04, 2010, 03:50 PM
Last Post: KingGoon