REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Pay for Your Domain!
I have a new website called http://www.voucherfreak.com

The point of the website is to earn points by filling out surveys and receiving prizes in exchange for those points.

I know lots of people want a domain but can't get one because of money issues. However! If you manage to get the money-equivalent in points of the cost of the domain, I'll register it for you for a full year.

Points are worth 10 cents each, so generally for a .com domain it will be 100 points. But .info domains are only $3, so it would be 30 points.

The website's promotion currently offers 50 bonus points per signup, but I'm afraid for this offer I cannot count those points. So do not count those.

If you're interested, just signup and then PM me when you reach the threshold with your domain of choice!

Also, Canadian surveys currently are NOT working, so I'm afraid you can't sign up. I mostly recommend this to people living in the US/UK only.
I tried it, but don't like the idea of giving my cell number.
(Aug 13, 2010, 01:15 PM)x-Treme Wrote: I tried it, but don't like the idea of giving my cell number.
It's optional to you. Some surveys don't require it, some do. Technically, you can put in a fake cell phone number Wink (Just make it seem real, not like 234324242)
(Aug 13, 2010, 01:20 PM)Zash Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2010, 01:15 PM)x-Treme Wrote: I tried it, but don't like the idea of giving my cell number.
It's optional to you. Some surveys don't require it, some do. Technically, you can put in a fake cell phone number Wink (Just make it seem real, not like 234324242)
I tried that, but it told me that the number was invalid
I usually use a real area code, but change around the end. For example, 914-263-3543 is a made up number but the area code is real. Try that. (Just curious whether it would work).
ok...that worked with one survey, although the page still isn't unlocked. But all other surveys ask for a pin number that they text to your phone???
Not sure, the advertiser probably didn't accept it (because it didn't pay me either). And those are mobile offers, which I don't recommend. Sorry about that, it's a hit and miss system.

Edit: Wait a minute, you're in Canada. Sorry, I didn't realize. Canadian surveys currently aren't working properly, and either way you entered a US number into a Canada survey. That's why it didn't work.
Hey, how did you get a website like that setup? How much do YOU get per survey, and how do you find advertisers for surveys?
[Image: logo.png]
(Aug 13, 2010, 08:47 PM)Phenomite Wrote: Hey, how did you get a website like that setup? How much do YOU get per survey, and how do you find advertisers for surveys?

The website is custom built and the process is automated by CPAlead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Domain and 1$ Hosting per month WallBB 13 5,211 May 17, 2014, 03:00 AM
Last Post: WallBB
  Good Domain? Reborn 23 5,873 Apr 19, 2014, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PropGamer
  Any domain for just .5$ and .75$[Hurry Up] WallBB 12 4,820 Dec 12, 2013, 09:10 PM
Last Post: WallBB
  Please help me get an domain name (no donations) GetTheCode 0 697 Feb 20, 2013, 06:43 AM
Last Post: GetTheCode
  MyBB Forum Directory - 6 Year Old Domain craigprunty 6 2,774 Jan 25, 2013, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DeathD