REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monetizingforums.com
Hello guys I've been working on this site for a while and I just wanted a good review.

http://www.monetizingforums.com/

I just changed over from phpbb to mybb so I'm still working some bugs and glitches out.
The theme is overused ... very.
(Aug 16, 2010, 03:16 PM)IceGuru Wrote: The theme is overused ... very.

Oh your just mad. Jking. You know the other guy gave up?
Tongue I am very mad .. naw joking.

Yes I know I went to buy him out but the fucking Ican lock I have to wait 60 days.

We still have socailmonetizing as competitors but there not very organized.

BTW I was being honest that theme is very overused.
(Aug 16, 2010, 05:49 PM)IceGuru Wrote: Tongue I am very mad .. naw joking.

Yes I know I went to buy him out but the fucking Ican lock I have to wait 60 days.

We still have socailmonetizing as competitors but there not very organized.

BTW I was being honest that theme is very overused.

Yea I think both our sites will do fine.
As for the theme I was gunna get membership here and use HF's but your using it and I'm not a copycat.
Still looking for one that's smooth and not overdone. I really don't miss phpbb tho.
I love mybb...

Haven't used anything else and I don't plan to.

As for the theme yea that would be bad seeing as our sections would be similar. :/

Or course nothing is stopping you.
(Aug 16, 2010, 06:28 PM)IceGuru Wrote: I love mybb...

Haven't used anything else and I don't plan to.

As for the theme yea that would be bad seeing as our sections would be similar. :/

Or course nothing is stopping you.

Yea I know. Theirs nothing stopping you from giving my site some "Unexpected Downtime". So I'll just stay on my side of the line ^.^

Mybb has soooo many more options and tools.
Naw ... the only thing that bugs me is your domain Tongue
(Aug 16, 2010, 07:36 PM)IceGuru Wrote: Naw ... the only thing that bugs me is your domain Tongue

Yaaa sorry about that. I never checked before I bought it lol.
(Aug 16, 2010, 07:36 PM)IceGuru Wrote: Naw ... the only thing that bugs me is your domain Tongue

yea I saw the domains and was like wtf... arent the domains the same? Then how do they have two different forums? But then I saw one ended in forum and the other in forums. It was a weird moment for me Big Grin

Confusing but definitely will help both of you if someone misses a letter or adds an extra one when typing your site in the address bar.
[Image: mybbsig.php]