REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StyleMyBB
Hey,

I'm posting about a brand new theme site from the authors of SimBlue.
I'm proud to announce StyleMyBB; a place to download great themes, learn from brilliant tutorials and show off your own pieces of work. We aim to produce some of the best themes for MyBB and hopefully grow to be a large community.

From the 31st October till the 8th November you can get first year of subscription for only $2.5! Simply purchase it now and you'll instantly be able to access all the downloads and information for a year. After that period of time, the price will $5 per year of subscription.

So please register and take a look at what we have to offer today and we hope you enjoy styling your MyBB with our themes!

[Image: bigger.png]
I would like to apply for a beta tester Smile
I'll register tomorrow.
Smile
(Aug 26, 2010, 03:45 PM)Clone Wrote: I would like to apply for a beta tester Smile
I'll register tomorrow.
You can apply for a beta tester on StyleMyBB by using the contact form, no exceptions will be made. As for registration, it's currently disabled and beta testers will get their data via email (username and password) and will be able to change it when they login.
Loks like a cool idea mate Smile I might send you an email or w/e
(Aug 28, 2010, 03:28 AM)euantor Wrote: Loks like a cool idea mate Smile I might send you an email or w/e
Thanks mate Big Grin Ok, we're still in need of couple more beta testers Wink
Sending a Beta request. By the way, the forum looks ******* amazing. Would love to be a part of the project.
[Image: logo.png]
(Aug 28, 2010, 07:51 AM)Black Kat Wrote: Sending a Beta request. By the way, the forum looks ******* amazing. Would love to be a part of the project.
I'm glad that you like it, I think I've recieved your application. I'll wait one more day to see if more people are interested in helping out with beta and then on Monday all those who have been accepted will recieve their account information via e-mail (of course you will be free to change the username and password Wink).
Very nice. I would like ot sign up Tongue
(Aug 28, 2010, 09:33 PM)Zura Wrote: Very nice. I would like ot sign up Tongue
You can do it like the rest of the people did, I will not make any exceptions, sorry.

Today is the last day that you're allowed to submit your application to become one of StyleMyBB's closed beta teser!

If you want to help us and be one of the first users to try out our features, please send your application via our contact form that can be found here.
First post has been updated with the recent information (public release of StyleMyBB).