REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gamingcrew.net
Let me know what I should change / improve / remove on my gaming forum / website Smile

Site : url (click me)

Started 2-3 days ago and havent promoted it yet so only very few members atm.

Thanks for your time
It loads very, very slowly.
Smile
Crap, thought it was my internet :S I use bighost thought it would be fine
Anyone got some more feedback for me?
Nice website, but try to cut down on the amount of forums you have. You only have 8 members and 20 different forums to post in. When you start a community, try to cut down on that many forums. Instead of specifying each console then listing games, try generalizing it more to either just a few major consoles, or a few major games.

This way the site won't feel empty with all of those boards and hardly any threads in them at all. Once you get around 500-1,000 members then sure add the rest of those boards. Just make sure the members can support it.

Otherwise, I like the theme, even though it's used a lot, but you managed to make it work with the logo and background, but try making the background extend longer downwards to cover the page more, or make it blend into the bottom so it doesn't look like it was just cut off at the bottom.

That's about all I got for now,
- Rev
Like Pokemon? Check out an upcoming Pokemon Forum!
Seems to have changed to a wordpress blog!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BlackhatSociety.net - Blackhat Hacking Forum ZeroDarkThirty 8 4,042 Nov 27, 2016, 09:56 AM
Last Post: next438
  NoobForums.net | Brand NEW | General Discussion and Gaming Top ramen 0 597 Nov 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  PixelForums.net - Graphic Design Zil 5 1,930 Nov 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Top ramen
  ForumMafia.net | General Discussion and More iRocker 8 3,028 Jul 14, 2016, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Zil
  L33Tboard.net blackhat forum iHacker 8 2,576 Jun 20, 2016, 03:56 AM
Last Post: GodFather