REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't download theme
I have been trying to download theme, but when i click on .zip files, i get redirected to page saying that i don't have access to this page.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

Please help
You need to have a premium membership to download.
[Image: jsnippetsbanner.jpg]
Latest Theme: CMS BB.
please subscribe here in forum in order to download the premium themes and plugins Wink

http://www.mybbcentral.com/subscribe.php
proud of being pinoy Smile
I wonder what theme that was ? most are available on mybb forums.
[Image: logo.png]
well tell me what is free and some free tages. thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink [1.8]Orange Flat MyBB Theme - Responsive Theme WallBB 3 885 Yesterday, 04:09 AM
Last Post: WallBB
  Can anyone make me a mybb theme? (paying) issac332 6 2,180 Oct 26, 2017, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Desy83
  Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors WallBB 4 2,240 Aug 10, 2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: tertip
  Mybb Hacked Theme v2 (Preview) GetTheCode 6 5,537 Dec 14, 2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: artmuz65
  [1.8]Focus MyBB Theme - Clean and Elegent WallBB 13 7,131 Jul 17, 2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: WallBB