REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Relaxation
Test - http://www.ultrarom.com/
User- TestThemes
Pass- Test11

I havent acivated i for my forum yet, since im working on a theme for just my forum, but you can test it by logging into that account, if somenoe wanted to be funny and change the password or w/e reply here and i will reset it.

Note your logo needs to be transparent.

I do know it does not look very good, or amazing but its my first shot, and maybe someone will like it Cool.

Attached Files
.zip   Relaxation.zip (Size: 494.15 KB / Downloads: 52)

It's "alright", a little too simple. Round some edges, etc.
Yeah i know.

It's nice. But a little to simple. Good job for your first theme, though!
Quite similar to the default theme however you did add in a couple new images. Good starter Smile
Yes, I totally agree with you gamepro127. That looks that much simple as well as also that much simple and also professional also. As I want to say you that I really like its colour combination that much.
(Nov 03, 2010, 12:03 AM)aricjoy Wrote: Yes, I totally agree with you gamepro127. That looks that much simple as well as also that much simple and also professional also. As I want to say you that I really like its colour combination that much.

How would you know, website is dead and you cant download plugins, truth is this theme sucks, bad.

thanks for sharing
looks good but it has to be tuned a bit,around corners....
Stop posting please people, i made this when i was bored on sept 19, out of boredom. It sicks duck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] MusK - Xenforo Style Premium MyBB Theme - MyBB 1.8x Series - MySkins Studio envira 2 5,037 Mar 02, 2017, 05:56 AM
Last Post: sova174
Smile [Release] TeslaGame - Responsive MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio - Dark Edition envira 3 3,197 Apr 15, 2016, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Dadas
  [Release] Stitch MyBB Theme Oliver Evans 10 6,782 Apr 14, 2016, 10:34 AM
Last Post: bushido
  [Release] TeslaGame - Responsive Premium MyBB Theme - MySkins Studio - Light Edition envira 0 1,638 Dec 26, 2015, 04:14 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] Natural : Inspired by Nature Raees 10 6,177 Oct 11, 2014, 03:01 PM
Last Post: LuckyDuckyDude