REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hosting?
ok so im new to the site and did a quick little search (the search was "hosting" and didnt find anything)

but i have my domain i have my site and a dude helped me set it up and he gave me free 3 month hosting but its only like the 3rd day the site is up and its down and dont want this to be happening alot so what site should i host on and how hard is it to switch it over?

o and please let the hosting be cheap i dont have alot of money to waste on this site if i dont know its going ot be used alot
Er, I sell webhosting for really really cheap.
Like I think I could do $2 a month for a unlimited plan or maybe less.
And I would be willing to help you try and transfer or have one of my staff members help you re-build the forum.

Just PM me on here, Or if you have msn then message that to me and we can talk more.
I sell cheap hosting too.
PM me if interrested.
Cool
(Oct 04, 2010, 01:32 AM)ArmyyStrongg Wrote: ok so im new to the site and did a quick little search (the search was "hosting" and didnt find anything)

but i have my domain i have my site and a dude helped me set it up and he gave me free 3 month hosting but its only like the 3rd day the site is up and its down and dont want this to be happening alot so what site should i host on and how hard is it to switch it over?

o and please let the hosting be cheap i dont have alot of money to waste on this site if i dont know its going ot be used alot
I would recommend you switch to http://www.mybbwebhost.com (from $5.99/month)

If that's too expensive, then http://www.infinitumhost.com should have what you need (hosting from $1.95/month)
Hi if you need free hosting try byet or you want to pay some little amount try dollar2host this offer unlimited for low cost
byet is really good hosting site . . . very affordable .
I give out hosting 10 dollars but it is for 5 years with more than 200 cgi scripts and unlimited everything on linux server. PM me if ur interested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web Hosting for only $3.95/mo alenkam 2 1,141 Oct 27, 2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: teboto94
  MYBBHOSTER.COM! - DEDICATED MYBB HOSTING SOLUTIONS! - STARTS @ $1.00! - ORDER NOW! MyBB Freak 32 13,998 Sep 25, 2014, 12:30 AM
Last Post: DavidaWinslow
  Best Hosting For A MyBB Forum? Good 30 21,862 Aug 03, 2014, 06:46 AM
Last Post: MyBB Freak
  Hosting Suggestions for Small Forums? thomasgreen 2 1,742 Aug 03, 2014, 06:43 AM
Last Post: MyBB Freak
  Free Domain and 1$ Hosting per month WallBB 13 5,215 May 17, 2014, 03:00 AM
Last Post: WallBB