REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pro Suggestion] Priority PM (Labrocca Read)
Well for some reason the permissions are set so users cant post in the suggestion section :-|

Anyways i think its an awesome idea. Someone should make a plugin that will automatically make it so you can set certain user groups, or users in specific will show up in the PM alert before anyone else, even if there message was not the latest. For labrocca on HF this would be a charm, because i know he gets alot of PM's.

comments?

Yeah this would be cool, first I didn't get you but after reading 2 times I understood.
Smile
Yeah, and i know labrocca hates reading through all those PM's on his site, so this could enable him to go through the important ones first.

You may have a chance at making it, i know your a smart guy.

Won't make a difference. Everyone would send their PM as a priority PM anyways. Just the way everyone puts the priority on "High" in WHMCS when submitting a support ticket.
This is possible I think, I will see what I can do..
(Oct 20, 2010, 10:38 PM)gamepro127 Wrote: Won't make a difference. Everyone would send their PM as a priority PM anyways. Just the way everyone puts the priority on "High" in WHMCS when submitting a support ticket.

You may want to actually read the first post. He's suggesting it will work so that USERGROUPS have different priority, i.e: Admins PMS are at top, Moderators next, ub3r next, l33t or something like that (< reffering to HF).
Not the ability to be able to say you PM is of higher important/urgent.
(Oct 20, 2010, 10:38 PM)gamepro127 Wrote: Won't make a difference. Everyone would send their PM as a priority PM anyways. Just the way everyone puts the priority on "High" in WHMCS when submitting a support ticket.

Gamepro you fail at reading and understanding.

I will test some stuff out the next few days.
priority is good
@Game
I put priority @ medium most of the time. Only high if I'm in a hurry.

But I think he means usergroups Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need suggestion Dailyinfocus 1 614 Mar 08, 2013, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Sauce
  Happy Birthday Labrocca!! Starnova 21 6,363 Nov 29, 2010, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pankaj86775
  Need A Staff And Photoshop Pro RiChZ 3 1,171 Nov 01, 2010, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Mantis
  Need someone to do transaction for my subscriver account READ MyName 7 2,674 Apr 30, 2010, 02:34 PM
Last Post: MyName
  Labrocca's Tutorial/Updates? MasterZuFu 0 829 Apr 24, 2010, 07:32 PM
Last Post: MasterZuFu