REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid Subscriber: Awaiting Upgrade!
Hi,
I upgraded my account and send PM with my payment details 48+ hours, but yet to receive a reply!

Can admin please upgrade my account to subscriber status so I can get those 'most wanted' plugings installed! Smile

Thank you
It could take a week.
Smile
Could you please explain to me why it could take up to a week? Is it not as simple as going into Admin CP and adding me to 'Subscribers Group' which takes roughly 30 seconds!

I am not made of money, I am an easy going lad that was excited to see the plugins uploaded/working on my site, but sadly I feel that waiting over 48+ hours after the money left my bank account is well overdue especially when it states 'Benefits of becoming a paid member include: Instant access to all plugins':
Quote:To download our plugins you must be a paid member. Currently our rate is $10 for a lifetime membership.

Your membership to Mybb Central is the best way to ensure that we will always be here for you to find awesome plugins and that we will continue to create new and innovative mybb plugins for your site. It's your support that drives this site to the next level.

Benefits of becoming a paid member include:
  • Instant access to all plugins
  • Over 15 exclusive themes
  • Access to updates
  • 20% of all income donated back to Mybb Project
  • Support of Mybb Central to keep our project alive and funded
  • Ability to create custom usertitle
  • Ability to change username
  • Removal of Ads
  • Our undying gratitude
Well labrocca is a busy man.
And it usually takes 3 days.
Smile
Darn I was hoping to get mine tomorrow Sad
I am looking forward to becoming a paid member although I'm worried that I didn't get any confirmation email when I paid from this reg net thing, is this normal?
Chris Jeffery
YREA Lead Manager

Flickr | Twitter
(Oct 10, 2010, 07:30 AM)HSTChris Wrote: I am looking forward to becoming a paid member although I'm worried that I didn't get any confirmation email when I paid from this reg net thing, is this normal?

Completely normal.
Smile
(Oct 10, 2010, 09:50 AM)Nеxus Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2010, 07:30 AM)HSTChris Wrote: I am looking forward to becoming a paid member although I'm worried that I didn't get any confirmation email when I paid from this reg net thing, is this normal?

Completely normal.

Ahh right, thats ok then, thanks for the advice Smile
Chris Jeffery
YREA Lead Manager

Flickr | Twitter
i paid and still haven't received it. i expected it to be instant too i am very unhappy
It doesn't matter, none of the plugins have been upgraded to 1.6 yet. :\

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paid for nothing? Sauce 5 1,956 Apr 07, 2013, 08:41 PM
Last Post: quer
  Upgrade?! TGE Jesse 3 1,685 Feb 15, 2013, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Sam
  How much time take the user upgrade? Banbasten 10 2,936 Feb 04, 2013, 11:32 AM
Last Post: craig1985
Exclamation Account Upgrade mario553g 3 1,579 Nov 30, 2012, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Aastra
Smile Already Purchased Upgrade!!! achitnan 3 1,684 Nov 26, 2012, 10:04 PM
Last Post: achitnan