REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its not much but its what ive been working on for awhile.

would like some feedback

I don't like any of it. Boring skin, bad logo, too many forum categories, and just plain unattractive site to join. Sorry but I don't sugar-coat my criticism.

Thank you...?

Yeah it does need some work. I just started it and do need some pointers. Do i need a theme with more colors? Any examples of a better theme? How could i categorize it better? Also i cant get mad at you because you have been the most helpful to me. I am actually visiting this site more often than mybb community board forums. I love all your plug ins. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have given to me.
1. Your logo is not defined properly in the theme.
2. That theme is imho too business like for a game site.
3. Too many categories for forums and too many forums. Example: You have a Best category and then you have 2 forums in it...what for? Why not just place a Bets forum into the miscellaneous?
4. Why do you have a Sega section? They don't even make consoles anymore.
5. That top overview thing..I don't like but that's just my personal preference. Whenever I visit a forum I expect the forum to be top fold.
6. Look for a theme at mybb site, or even here. Just about anything will be better than what you have.
Im still working on a banner.Im fixing the category problem and ill look for another theme. (i never knew about

did some changes (except for the categories)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Hackers - Best Blackhat Community (exploits, databases, etc..) - Custom Theme GetTheCode 3 1,867 Oct 28, 2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Original Forums
  Console World Pirata Nervo 2 1,703 Mar 15, 2009, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Ricardo-san
  The Console ● Discussing the world of Doctor Who rovyjh 3 2,610 Aug 06, 2008, 10:29 AM
Last Post: rovyjh