REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide content until reply
I know there are plugins for that, but none of them seem to work for MyBB 1.6.

Can anyone link me to this plugin for MyBB 1.6?

Thank you. Smile
I found it myself, if anybody else need it, send me a private message.
So you can't post it here because...?
lol dude helping is good,you should post here !
I never have understood the point of making someone reply to get content. ooh you get 1 more post on your forum! but if you have semeone reply without actually seeing what they reply to then wont the reply most likely be completely irrelevant?
Added in the first post.
(Dec 10, 2010, 06:16 AM)booher Wrote: I never have understood the point of making someone reply to get content. ooh you get 1 more post on your forum! but if you have semeone reply without actually seeing what they reply to then wont the reply most likely be completely irrelevant?

I never have understood the point of making someone register to get content. ooh you get 1 more member on your forum!

But you're here and you registered and posted. Would be better if you said "I never have understood the point of making someone post 345345 useless posts to get attachments. ooh you get 345345 more useless posts on your forum!" as in here, at this site.

Useless. The amount of people trying to monetize and grow off of MyBB is sick, as this site for example. I made a post, so can I see the shitty outdated hidepost code now please so I can make one that works?
thanks really appreciated Wink.
Anybody can re-upload it? The file are empty, thanks.
I dont know but if i have a plugin or idea i can do it and share. xD.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hide extension Mr X 0 668 Jul 22, 2013, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Mr X
  Images appear in every quoted reply. How to have images in OP only! dallasfish 0 589 Mar 21, 2013, 07:41 AM
Last Post: dallasfish
  how can I show quick reply even to guest? benhur 0 595 Sep 24, 2012, 09:54 PM
Last Post: benhur
  New Thread / Reply Customize not showing ? Shining White 0 587 Jun 11, 2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Shining White
  Hide thread content until registration? Raid0 0 812 May 14, 2012, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Raid0