REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP]EvoBlack v2
Alright so many of you have asked (via pm) that I make a new theme for the BlackEvo which was released almost a year ago. The theme has been downloaded many times and after a bit of thought I decided to do it.

You can view the work by going to the following web address:
mybb.slidexdesigns.com

I am going to make some major template changes, such as Jquery profiles, ajax pm notification system (like facebook) and hopefully a fully integrated facebook login system. Its going to take much time, but I will release the theme in stages. So people who would like the base design as it is now can just send me a pm and I will allow for the download of the theme.

Thanks,
Tyler Smile
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
BlackEvo has always been my favorite theme & the one I use on my main site, can't wait to see a new version complete but looking good so far.

On a side note the existing version is also the easiest theme to work with I have ever used, you do put a lot of effort into your work & a long overdue thanks for it.
(Nov 20, 2010, 12:34 PM)__JJ__ Wrote: BlackEvo has always been my favorite theme & the one I use on my main site, can't wait to see a new version complete but looking good so far.

On a side note the existing version is also the easiest theme to work with I have ever used, you do put a lot of effort into your work & a long overdue thanks for it.

Thanks I am very glad you like it.
I have made many themes, usually based from popular sites or themes like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Hulu, etc.

I plan on making a new theme for the new Myspace and what not.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile wip: transition : light+ dark theme in single click envira 9 4,877 Jun 11, 2012, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Anonymus
  [WIP] Haxer Kaleb 5 3,799 Jan 27, 2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: MyBB Freak