REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Theme Check it out!
Here is the demo http://mybbuser.x10.mx/index.php
This is my first theme I have made, so if you find any errors or anything that needs to be added or fixed please post in this thread.

Ps. Dont mind the squares in all the heads, it is a really crappy server lol. They dont show up on a good server for some reason. Also please comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking,
Algorithm
~ Digital-Punk

jlex ga begitu bagus
Quit spamming my thread and please leave and don't come back!
~ Digital-Punk

I cant actually load that link. :/
Ok, in my opinion id change the trow1 to a light grey, its the flat green which you use in your forum. I think its too green, and you just want to calm it down by adding a bit of a neutral grey. It will mostly match your login panel and foter panel.

Also your background repeat is a bit crazy. On a highres screen its looks outrageous. Id get rid of the cracking snake skin bit and make the background a bit simpler.
(Jan 08, 2011, 09:00 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: I cant actually load that link. :/
Ok, in my opinion id change the trow1 to a light grey, its the flat green which you use in your forum. I think its too green, and you just want to calm it down by adding a bit of a neutral grey. It will mostly match your login panel and foter panel.

Also your background repeat is a bit crazy. On a highres screen its looks outrageous. Id get rid of the cracking snake skin bit and make the background a bit simpler.

Thanks for the advice, notes taken. It is alot of green, your right a grey would probaly do it good.

Thanks,
Algorithm
~ Digital-Punk

I agree, there seems to be a bit too much green. I think a colour like white, silver, or grey could be a good offset for it. Smile
It's too stretched out in my opinion.
Your tcat seems short, but it's actually a decent theme overall.
I like Theme but i Agree With Cybertech , Its too Much Green ,
I like the post icons there sweet...
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink [1.8]Orange Flat MyBB Theme - Responsive Theme WallBB 3 884 Yesterday, 04:09 AM
Last Post: WallBB
  Can anyone make me a mybb theme? (paying) issac332 6 2,180 Oct 26, 2017, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Desy83
  Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors WallBB 4 2,239 Aug 10, 2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: tertip
  Mybb Hacked Theme v2 (Preview) GetTheCode 6 5,537 Dec 14, 2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: artmuz65
  [1.8]Focus MyBB Theme - Clean and Elegent WallBB 13 7,131 Jul 17, 2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: WallBB