REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't post in Request forum.
Hi. This isn't really anything big, so don't go to much trouble fixing it, but when I try posting the Requests and Suggestions forum (In the 1.6 Section), it says I don't have permission. And I am a subscriber, as you can see.
Its a known problem, but i think its purposfully be made so we cant post anymore.

Not sure why, but its been like this for weeks.
Hmm... Weird. Oh well. Thanks for the clarification.
I think They Don't Accept Request And Suggestions Now, May be Some Other Smile
Joey do you own toonbook? If so we needa talk. Its Zap. I have been looking all over for you. Please. I am sorry. I have skyped with a few toons. They understand. I will not do anything to harm your TB and TTR. Just please spare me, just once more. Man, I love all of the toons of toonbook. I can be different, and I will be different. Just please...ONE more chance. I am begging you. I didnt harass anyone by the way. I just got mad. But i did not threaten them. Joey19982 your my only hero and hope. I can make a difference in your communuity.
Most members have been having this problem, it may be that they arent allowing them anymore since there is alot of the same suggestions being suggested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Thread Error thomasgreen 0 807 Apr 08, 2014, 08:52 PM
Last Post: thomasgreen
  1 post? PsychoModz 16 5,484 Nov 21, 2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: novell
  Where i can post? Alal 9 2,633 Sep 07, 2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: xspy
  Last Post on Index leefish 0 734 May 31, 2012, 05:01 PM
Last Post: leefish
  Fatal Error - After last post Oliver Evans 0 1,206 Mar 07, 2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Oliver Evans