REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
My First Theme that I designed for my GFx site,please have a look,maybe a great theme
Hi guys,

I decided to start off working on a CUSTOM theme for my GFx site.The site is launched yesterday only,please can you guys leeme know your views? Here are some of the previews:

[Image: 3Z4LS.png]

[Image: lbg3D.png]

The theme is called MyGFx

Link to the GFx Forums:

http://www.gfxbay.net

NOTE: THIS THEME IS NOT FOR SALE!

I would be releasing awesome MyBB themes there on the site in premium theme sections shortly after my exams.Please join if you like the site and GFx topics Smile

Please guys,can you tell me if you liked that theme or not?

And am not lying,this is my first theme made right from the scratch.

Thanks.
Can't be 100% from scratch, has the same background as mybbcentral lol.
It's pretty nice though!
No it is,and you compare bg,bb central's is darker,mine is lighter,yes its 100% from scratch lol -.- you know there is no availability of HF and Central's theme uhm,I got many comments like tried to copy,but its not,I am impressed by art of Labrocca but didn't ripped something.
I've checked, the background and the tcat are the exact same.
(Mar 21, 2011, 05:00 AM)The Elite Wrote: I've checked, the background and the tcat are the exact same.
background its diffrent,if you want you can printscreen both the screens and check the blue color stripe,can't we have stripes even?

Many themes by Justin also has stripes so if we create some sorta strpes color there comes some copyright issue?

I do not rip themes neither I know,its my first one!

The theme is pretty FANTASTIC.
Whats Hot

Its a very nice theme.

To be honest its just the logo combined with the menu background that makes it look cool.

Most dark themes with a hint of a neon colour will look awesome.

Whats Not

Also I think you may want to try a new background.
1. Stripes are common (even if I do use them in my themes)
2. It looks exactly like, if not similar to the MyBBCentral Background. (already mentioned)

Menu Background comes to abrupt end, perhaps a fade to transparent?

Header Background NEEDS to be seemless.
(Mar 21, 2011, 10:16 AM)!!* Alone Vampire *!! Wrote: The theme is pretty FANTASTIC.
thanks mere bhai Tongue

(Mar 21, 2011, 11:29 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: Whats Hot

Its a very nice theme.

To be honest its just the logo combined with the menu background that makes it look cool.

Most dark themes with a hint of a neon colour will look awesome.

Whats Not

Also I think you may want to try a new background.
1. Stripes are common (even if I do use them in my themes)
2. It looks exactly like, if not similar to the MyBBCentral Background. (already mentioned)

Menu Background comes to abrupt end, perhaps a fade to transparent?

Header Background NEEDS to be seemless.
thank you man,yeah I have plans to change the background because they keep on saying me same background as bbcentral so am fed up,I would change it shortly,thanks for all your guy's comments,appreciate it. Smile

Okay what about the new background,does it match,what you guys think about it?:

[Image: khveE.png]
Looks like a wallpaper id find in my grandmother’s house. No offense.

Black and a light blue is defiantly the right background colour scheme.

Seeing as you have bubbles in your header_bg why don’t you make a similar background for the body but making sure that the bubbles are more distinguishable than the ones in the header.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone make me a mybb theme? (paying) issac332 6 2,161 Oct 26, 2017, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Desy83
Wink [1.8]Orange Flat MyBB Theme - Responsive Theme WallBB 2 850 Oct 11, 2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  Fancy Black - Best Black Mybb Theme kiranchandra 20 8,397 Sep 25, 2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: emmybxt
  Focus - Responsive MyBB Theme - Now in 4 different colors WallBB 4 2,209 Aug 10, 2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: tertip
  Go Dark Mobile Friendly - Premium MyBB Theme WallBB 1 633 Aug 10, 2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: tertip