REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[SUGGESTIONS] Subcription Plugin
Alot of you have been asking about suscription plugins for 1.6.

As I dont see the problem with the many out there on MyBB.com Im asking what you want in your plugins such as features, payment companies (paypal, alertpay etc) and things like that.

So let me know what you want and we will see what happens.

Thanks
Awesome,hope you would come up with something really pretty. Tongue

Okay suggestions and requests:

1. It should have multiple usergroup upgrade option,like 15$ for VIP1 or 30$ for some usergroup II,say VIP2.
2. Should be able to offer payment gateways like PayPal(Ofc),AlertPay,Liberty Reserve,these are basic,you can if you want any other payment gateway to be included as well.
3. Should give Admin a power to choose whether the upgrade should be automatic,i.e. move them instantly as trasaction is done,or just record the transaction details into some part of User and Groups in ACP,like his username of forums,upgrade time,etc.(maybe the HF system like).
4. Some coupon code area should be given,for example,if that guy selects a 15$ upgrade,there should be a discount coupon box near by,in which if he enters a valid code and click some Update Total Button,the updated price would be listed there and he might click proceed to payment button then.

Well this is all for now,I know these are pretty hard,you think you might be able to co-pup with these things? Smile
How much prise subscription? Big Grin
(Mar 24, 2011, 10:13 AM)asifs Wrote: How much prise subscription? Big Grin
of which subscription? MyBBCentral or? :S

Payment type: Alert Pay,Paypal,Moneybookers
Featues: Maybe a request to get a refund?
[Image: logo.png]
I was thinking Paypal / Alertpay / LR / and maybe 1 more.
They need to have a button system like paypal and alert pay.

I will have an option to select what suscription you want, example;
Suscription name - Price - Suscription length
MyBBCentral Suscriber - $10 - Lifetime

I alow multiple options so that forums with say 2 differnet types of suscribers can let the user deside which suscription they want to take.

As the sound of a refund feature sounds cool, I may add a "Claim for refund" section where admins can set the conditions of the refund and then the user can input a message to the admins to see why they want their money back.

Most people will want IPN so that the accounts can be automattically upgraded. This may be hard as I dont wish to upgrade my paypal and alertpay accounts as I have no intention of using the system and will most likely not beable to afford such pleasures unless someone(s) would kindly donate to the suscription production.

If the plugin works out as intended, it will most likely be a exclusive plugin as alot of work will have gone into it. I wont be charging alot as I only have few plugins to offer so the plugin may cost $3-5.

Anyone else got any ideas?

(Mar 24, 2011, 11:54 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: I was thinking Paypal / Alertpay / LR / and maybe 1 more.

I alow multiple options so that forums with say 2 differnet types of suscribers can let the user deside which suscription they want to take.

As the sound of a refund feature sounds cool, I may add a "Claim for refund" section where admins can set the conditions of the refund and then the user can input a message to the admins to see why they want their money back.

Most people will want IPN so that the accounts can be automattically upgraded. This may be hard as I dont wish to upgrade my paypal and alertpay accounts as I have no intention of using the system and will most likely not beable to afford such pleasures unless someone(s) would kindly donate to the suscription production.

If the plugin works out as intended, it will most likely be a exclusive plugin as alot of work will have gone into it. I wont be charging alot as I only have few plugins to offer so the plugin may cost $3-5.

How about we both start some exclusive plugin and themes site? Big Grin

I can do some kinda plugins and themes as well. Tongue ^^

Sorry I dont have the time to create a new site. Have too many on the go at the moment.
(Mar 24, 2011, 12:19 PM)crazy4cs Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2011, 11:54 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: I was thinking Paypal / Alertpay / LR / and maybe 1 more.

How about we both start some exclusive plugin and themes site? Big Grin

I can do some kinda plugins and themes as well. Tongue ^^

I Have hosting and a domain already setup - its targeted @ mybb, themes, plugins ect - PM me for the link as i think i cant put it here for advertising...
Bin really busy recently, but the plugin is well on its way. But ive come to a dead end as I cant sort out the IPN side of the plugin as I dont have any $ to upgrade my paypal account.
Im going to finish off the plugin within the month and then ill see what happens after that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Required Plugin for Googlesense AD dineshkummar 2 2,066 Sep 22, 2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: bradandrews4
  [Plugin] RepFuck 1.0 SuperSpyXT 37 24,245 Aug 11, 2017, 06:27 PM
Last Post: kacsj
  [1.4 & 1.6] Donation Page Plugin 2.1 Zash 35 24,893 Dec 04, 2015, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Demoncious
  [Plugin] View Member Reported Posts Xerotic 16 9,398 Aug 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Glungie
  Looking for proxy ban plugin omfgomfg 0 1,965 Jun 16, 2015, 10:11 AM
Last Post: omfgomfg