REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ded Outdoors joining the list of members here..
Ded Outdoors is joining the list of members here on MyBB Central. Mr. Labrocca designed the theme to the forum....and I hope we have tweeked it up good enough to do some service to his awesome work. I am not good with the upgrades....not good with the modifications....not good with the installations....really not good at anything except using one helleva forum he designed. I hope that I can gain a better understanding of things as time goes on...but untill them I look forward to surrounding myself with people who do.
check out his work..
http://www.dedoutdoors.com
The right coloured theme for an outdoor topic forum.

Perhaps you should change the width of the forum so we can see a bit more of the background?

I see your forum has many members already so congrats, and I hope you do well in the future.
This forum is really good,and perfect for the topic on which he runs his site.

I know Mallard,he as a person,is awesome and very good gentleman.

I really love to work with this guy,no hassle nothing,and of course,Labrocca's hands to the theme uplifted the forum to top notch perfection.
I figured you must have known hi, seeing as your admin on there.

Also a Favicon might be an idea
I had to establish him admin rights so as to allow him access to the areas he needs for tweeks. Before 2 weeks ago...I did not know him at all.
Just askin....how long does it usually take for the cool subscriber logo to show under my username? I paid today.
It would get you subscriber within two days mallard. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello All Members Quarantine 2 1,504 Mar 27, 2016, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Lmounir
  hello to all members Digi 1 2,785 Dec 08, 2006, 03:47 PM
Last Post: labrocca