REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad2 cases. Any recommendations?
iPad2 cases. Any recommendations?
I'm extremely happy with my iPad2 (obviously) and apart from the marks the Smart cover leaves on the front of the screen, am happy with that too. But after spending a good deal of money on the iPad,ipad 2 cases leather the Smart cover just isn't enough protection I feel it deserves.

Does anyone know of or recommend a suitable alternative to the Smart cover which will protect both the front and rear of the iPad, ideally a leather case bound style case as apposed to the thin skin protection ones ipad 2 cases?

[Image: rozealicesigcopy.png]
(Apr 14, 2011, 01:29 AM)Cubroso Wrote: ipad 2 cases. Any recommendations?
I'm extremely happy with my iPad2 (obviously) and apart from the marks the Smart cover leaves on the front of the screen, am happy with that too. But after spending a good deal of money on the iPad, ipad 2 cases leather the Smart cover just isn't enough protection I feel it deserves.

Does anyone know of or recommend a suitable alternative to the Smart cover which will protect both the front and rear of the iPad, ideally a leather case bound style case as apposed to the thin skin protection ones ipad 2 cases?

[Image: rozealicesigcopy.png]

I also having the same problem but still in dark!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the best way to load pics from MBP to Ipad2? Bertha Gabe 1 832 Mar 12, 2012, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Enlisans