REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How come all the good themes are broken links?
The photoshop bliss themes, the JERO theme, and other good ones are all broken links....
I am gonna launch a new site for mybb themes,I am 16,am learning PHP,if I can code well,I would make plugins too. Smile
Most of these themes are almost, if not, over a year old.
Creators may not have the domain and hosting to host the files anymore, and/or forgot to update the links in the forums.

The guy who creates the 360 themes, has already said hes in the process of purchasing a new domain and hosting package, so you guys can continue to download his themes.

As for the other themes, your just going to have to search for an alertnative download, or email the creator in hope that he will reply.
Yeah I really want the Photoshop Bliss v3/v4 theme but I can't find it anywhere...damn this sucks! Any other good places I can look for themes like/similar to the photoshop bliss quality?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make a good academic essay from top essay writing service? Jodirhanna 2 2,028 Oct 18, 2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: scottmoore
  Good Domain? Reborn 23 5,889 Apr 19, 2014, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PropGamer
  APPROVAL DUMPS DEALING AND I WELCOME ALL GOOD BUYERS IN MY W fusey.ishmal 0 854 Aug 06, 2012, 12:34 PM
Last Post: fusey.ishmal
  where i can get mybb themes yaserranjha 3 1,091 Jul 08, 2012, 11:00 AM
Last Post: DutyX
  What are some good tips to... iKaros 1 1,150 Jun 05, 2012, 04:27 AM
Last Post: WallBB