REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Help
Ok so i have 4 questions, if anyone can help me thanks

1- My MYPS Points wont show in PMs
2- Important and Normal Thread Background colour (Where to fix this ?), see image below
[Image: 93128156.jpg]
3- One of my menu in my editor is not aligned properly (where to fix this ?), see image below
[Image: 12852657.jpg]

4- Is there a way to change the editors scroll bar ?

Once again thanks to whoever can help me out
Smile
1.) I also have this problem with MySpecs, its a funtion that doesnt work when just changing the compatability in the plugin file, Labrocca or someone who has worked with both 1.4 and 1.6 mybb plugin files would have to advise on this, ive only worked with 1.6 onwards.
2.) edit the css class "trow_sep", change the background colour to what you want.
3.) This will be a problem with the editor im guessing. Try reverting back to the standard one and see if you still have the problem.
4.) As I dont use a custom editor, i couldnt say 100%, but im guessing that either the editor didnt come with a custom scroll bar, or its set up to use the default browser scoll bar.
(Apr 27, 2011, 09:57 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: 1.) I also have this problem with MySpecs, its a funtion that doesnt work when just changing the compatability in the plugin file, Labrocca or someone who has worked with both 1.4 and 1.6 mybb plugin files would have to advise on this, ive only worked with 1.6 onwards.
2.) edit the css class "trow_sep", change the background colour to what you want.
3.) This will be a problem with the editor im guessing. Try reverting back to the standard one and see if you still have the problem.
4.) As I dont use a custom editor, i couldnt say 100%, but im guessing that either the editor didnt come with a custom scroll bar, or its set up to use the default browser scoll bar.

Could anyone help me with the editor problems.

The reason the menu is not aligned is because i kept the office .js for the custom editor, this way it would have the little TV button and this is what it did.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New General Forums Jiant 8 2,494 Sep 12, 2017, 08:30 AM
Last Post: nawalinka
  Lots of spam posts in general chat and bot registrations Pk3r_Pjer 3 1,632 Oct 23, 2011, 03:15 PM
Last Post: F4T4L 3RR0R
  General Question - Premium justtoseeprices 5 1,705 Aug 15, 2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Carolus Magnus