REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other mod website?
is there a other mod website ? ive searched google maaany times..

help?
mods.mybboard.net

A couple other authors have sites too but I don't know the URLs.
I have looked everywhere and there is hardly any other sites.
Hopefully the core group of really talented coders will remain so that the plugins can continue to thrive. The only thing that worries me about using mybb is that I am constantly worried that the plugins I use will not be updated to future versions of the forum software.
Yes that's a serious problem. I personally will be working to update all my important plugins for new versions but I see a lot of authors come and go. With me personally...I have so many sites using mybb that it would be impossible for me NOT to update my own plugins. That's ONE giant advantage I have over other authors...I also admin a lot of sites.
Blickety Wrote:Hopefully the core group of really talented coders will remain so that the plugins can continue to thrive. The only thing that worries me about using mybb is that I am constantly worried that the plugins I use will not be updated to future versions of the forum software.
That is the only thing phpbb has over mybb is the popularity and the amount of people to create mods...now installing mods/plugins on mybb versus phpbb is a whole other topic.

I know the community suffered a lot when Lex took his few month vacation....support wasn't like it once was.
It took YEARS for phpbb to get to that point...and to be honest...phpbb3 is very short of plugins.
http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/index.php

here you can find help and mods

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Free MyBB Directory Listing Website | List You MyBB Forum Today for FOC craigprunty 2 3,317 Feb 15, 2014, 12:09 PM
Last Post: milksheikh
  CustomValues - Detailed website analysis & evaluations hostpro 1 897 Feb 07, 2013, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Ampix0
  Need Feedback of my Website S.T.A.R.S 2 1,014 Nov 05, 2011, 01:15 PM
Last Post: S.T.A.R.S
  Acces my website umick96 3 1,918 Aug 13, 2010, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Anarhali
  [2$ / Month] Starting Hosting for your website. Offshore. 50GB Space, 100GB Bandwith. J0R63 0 1,266 Mar 05, 2010, 04:21 PM
Last Post: J0R63