REGISTER or LOGIN to have the annoying ads removed.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flame War Forums - Flaming Forums (Where Negative Rep is a Good Thing)

Hey MyBBCentral. Flame War Forums. Ever find a douchebag who honestly just needs a good embarassment but the forum he is on doesn't allow it? And IM's are too private for true pain? Ever need to just rant? Feel the need to find a place to debate with intellectual human beings? This is the forum for you. We're looking for great thinking, rational, intelligent, members who are also good at debating. High level flamers, if you must. This forum is home (will be) home of the best trolls and flamers who strive to piss the most people off. Come here to flame that person you couldn't on a different forum for the world to see.

Check it out, meet new people, hurt new people, get hurt BY new people. Whatever you feel the need. Just read the rules and guide on flaming and you'll be good.
[Image: logo.png]
Looks like it has potential. The theme is kind pooish in my opinion. You should customize the default MyBB theme to suit your needs (the reason for me suggesting that is I love the default theme :3)

Edit: Admin CP is also on the global header... You should really remove that Tongue
Ahh I put that there on purpose haha. You gonna sign-up?
Did. Tongue Charlie.
(Jun 29, 2011, 09:21 PM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: Did. Tongue Charlie.

Ahh cool! Well, if you spread the word it'd be HIGHLY appreciated.

(Jun 29, 2011, 09:38 PM)Phenomite Wrote:
(Jun 29, 2011, 09:21 PM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: Did. Tongue Charlie.

Ahh cool! Well, if you spread the word it'd be HIGHLY appreciated.

Put the logo and a link to the site in my HF sig. Hope that brings some people in. Big Grin

Good luck with the forum too. Running a forum is a lot of fun if you can get over the massive hill to get it going
Oh sweet, thanks man :3
(Jun 29, 2011, 02:49 PM)Carolus Magnus Wrote: The theme is kind pooish in my opinion.

That made me laugh.

What happened to this forum?
The forum is down for me, not a very good start.
Methinks he gave up on it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sinful Forums | Technology Community Forums cuban 5 1,872 Nov 24, 2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Mercuy
  Baja's Lab | Technology Forums DrBaja 0 227 Oct 11, 2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: DrBaja
  OG USERS - Market and Discussion Forums OGUSERS 0 920 May 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: OGUSERS
  eWhore.Pro - eWhoring & Monetizing forums!! Darkwin 9 6,492 Dec 14, 2016, 01:16 PM
Last Post: artmuz65
  New General Forums Jiant 1 1,033 Sep 15, 2016, 09:51 AM
Last Post: conditional